Defibs for staff

BrycE ?

What you want to see? - Defibs for Moderators+ 

Why should we add it? - Helps staff a lot.

What are the advantages of having this? - Many times people call staff right as they die and staff can't tp to dead players, so make it where we can tp to the location the last died at, and revive to bring them to a sit. Many times players simply do not respawn because they call for staff, its pretty confusing for the both of us. And even sometimes they glitch so they cant respawn so they call us.

Who is it mainly for? -Staff & Players

Links to any content - N/A

Note: STAFF WILL NOT BE RUNNING AROUND REVIVING EVERYONE, BUT WILL REVIVE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THE CALLS. And i also put Moderators+ Considering that trial mods are on "trial."

Edited by ? BrycE ?

15 hours ago, Superfruge said:

+Support

Helps alot when there's no EMS on but there's CERT medical unit on

Exactly, Defibs for staff would be overall a great help, and i say mod+ so no one abuses it, and staff only gets in while on duty.

22 hours ago, Superfruge said:

+Support

Staff shouldnt have to go around reviving people, but they should have it so that if someone calls an admin sit they can get them up and take them to a sit.

On 7/23/2018 at 12:17 PM, Superfruge said:

+Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+/- Support 

I think you guys forgot but you can't tp to the dead person anyway, I also don't think they can change so that you can tp to a dead person I think that has something to do with ULX, therefore it would be useless. But it would be useful if you were at where the person died.   

Edited by Kagen14

3 hours ago, Kagen14 said:

+/- Support 

I think you guys forgot but you can't tp to the dead person anyway, I also don't think they can change so that you can tp to a dead person I think that has something to do with ULX, therefore it would be useless. But it would be useful if you were at where the person died.   

Ex: I've witnessed people die and second they hit the floor they call for staff. and its not like were gonna fly around reviving everyone, this is just a perk

• Fame locked this topic