Improved Police Training

TaiKwondo

What you want to see? -  I have no disrespect to the current training process and the people that carry it out however I think a few things could be clarified within. Firstly I think that a basic thing like which chat to use when typing could be added. Also the list of call outs  like (10-2,10,4) could be added this would deeply better a players understand once they receive the radio. Also I think there should be another set of training when a person reaches “senior patrol officer” where they are taught to use the vc mod and how to use the radio. Yes I know the training guidelines say this however a person doesn’t receive the radio until they become this job.

Why should we add it? -  I personally think it would better player knowledge and stop confusion

What are the advantages of having this? -Stops a lot of people fail rp’ing and misusing their tools

Who is it mainly for? - Police

Links to any content - 

Edited by TaiKwondo

3 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

Trainers should link you the 10 codes and other required posts as it's part of their requirements when training someone.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+/- Support

+So Training depends on the Officer I do 10 codes etc. I agree officer who train should cover more in-depth.

+Me and other officers teach OFC's to drive when doing ride along's as well as VcMod so it could be more of a OFC training graduation thing so when there trained to drive and taught basics they can graduate to SNR.

- Some officers may not follow it and if they don't those OFC's won't know what codes are.

Edited by Marsgaming

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic