King Family Official Family Roster/ Rules Of Engagement

Fame

Our new official new and updated Public Roster, as well as out R.O.E is posted below. All King Family members must read this document, as it is important to ensure we're maximizing everyone's Role-play experience. Remember, we're don't just go around and shoot people! Doing this will get you removed from the family.

R.O.E (Rules Of Engagement): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rHjFu4WZ_5iIcBN7rVSUt3il98geuO1zCIugEtaQ-nU/edit

King Family Public Roster: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-8KSXVmQML3nxcudtR64ltw3pxLRWsuHjYs_9OWkBt8/edit#gid=0

•Where did we get King from? 

*The name King comes our founder, Steven King. After the punishment resulting in Asuna’s permanent Blacklist, many missed him. I established and owned this Family in honor of Steven Kings Legacy here at Gaming Light. Although he was who he was, he was a very important person to all the Yukis and someone who even put Hundreds of Dollars into Zeeptins pockets to help with the server. Although this family doesn't resemble the Yukis in any way, we do still do fight to protect the things we love and would gladly give anything up for those who would do the same for our lives. I, Fame ( The Angel Of Death) Hereby take this Family as my own.

The King Family Public Roster was produced by artist Mikedanoobgamer (@Mikedanoobgamer) on date 5/3/18, and is now being officially released to the public on date 5/4/18. The Sheet has a lot of key information that is locked, and can only be viewed by members of my family. If you wish to join my family pm me on the fourms. You will be trained and have an official invite into the family if you pass the training, and if my fellow members vote you in. King Family SOP is in the works, and will be released soon. We have no application process as well.

•All members of my Family must have me added on steam 

Members Code:

”Never fight to win, fight to protect those that are close and dear to you”

• Fame featured this topic
19 hours ago, Fame said:

I’ll add you right now!

Can you add me, App was accepted just not on the roster

Evidence:

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:09 AM, Hannah King said:

accepted apps 

@Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

2 hours ago, Matthew said:

Can you add me, App was accepted just not on the roster

Evidence:

approved @Fame

@Matthew 

added

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

This is old but still alive. Link to new discord maybe? Old one is ded

Edited by Chief_

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||