Should Munchies be Senior-Moderator  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Should Munchies be a Senior-Moderator

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

What is your in-game name?: Munchies

What is your steam name?: [GL] |Munchies|

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:222609639

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a staff member for gaminglight in the past

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Sometime in December

What date did you make your forums account? 27 January

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server? 3

Have you donated? Yes $211 (I think)

What rank are you applying for? Senior-Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: AEST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I should become Senior-Moderator because I have a lot of experience staffing and helping players. I feel like I put a lot of effort and work into staffing I'm always active and I'm always on duty when needed. I'm pretty dedicated towards the Gaminglight community, I'm well known among the community as well I know how to handle situations well, I try my best to keep the ratio up and etc. I have helped many Staff Members and players in-game, teamspeak and the forums I'm always willing to help any Staff Members or players when needed! Being Apart of the Gaminglight Staff Team is a great opportunity and I glad to have this opportunity and I hope I can help this server more and continuing helping more players and showing my full potential towards Gaminglight. I'm willing to help this community grow and make it a better place for others to be in and make them feel welcome towards the Gaminglight Community, I will do my job right and correctly I will not mess around or act unprofessional. As a Moderator for Gaminglight I always act Professional around things I'm always serious in situations, I'm always respectful to others and I'm always trying my best to help as much people as I can. As a Staff Member for Gaminglight since I'm in EU I can bring activity towards staffing and I wanna show my full potential towards this community and show what I can really do for staff and prove that I can do my job correctly. I believe I would work really well in situations and staffing problems, I also know how staff members work and how they staff and I would like to aside them as well and get there experience and how they do there job on the Gaminglight Community. I would like to help this community by getting rid of the minges and the people that break a lot of rules, I want to keep this community clean and a better place for others to be in, I always like helping Players/Staff Members that's the reason why I wanted to be apart of the Staff Team to help as much people as I can. If I were to become Senior-Moderator I would like to do better when before in the past, I will always respect everyone how they want to be treated with because I want everyone to feel safe and just have a great time. As a Staff Member for Gaminglight I will always listen to my higher ups at all times I will show respect to them and do what the say. I'm all about positivity I don't let negativity get towards me I feel like negative stuff doesn't mean anything to me and positivity keeps me going and achieving my goals. I'm willing to give any ideas or any suggestions towards the community and I will always try my best to  make this community better for others and I want everyone to feel welcome and enjoying them selves to this community and I would like  to help the new member on the Gaminglight Community I would like to show them around and introduce myself because I feel everyone is welcomed to stay in this community and should not be treated with disrespect or anything like that I would like for any new members that just joined the Gaminglight community  to stay with this community and I want to be a role model for them as well so they could possibly lookup to me one day and become what I have become today. I will always take time out of my day to help as much players as possible and I will always hop on duty for anyone that wants to RP or that needs to go or when needed to go on duty. As a Staff Member for Gaminglight I feel like I can handle anything because I was actually a Staff Member in the past and Now I'm back as a Staff Member and I know what I'm doing in certain things and I should be alright with anything that needs to be done. The things that I will show towards the Gaminglight Community. I certainly show my leadership skills,  Communication skills,  Sportsmanship skills and so much more I'm willing to show I'm willing to put a lot of effort and dedication towards the Gaminglight community and continue my journey by helping people and acting professional around others and respecting others as well. I have met so much people and I'm getting along with everyone and I'm pretty well know among the Gaminglight Community and I would like to get to know more people as they join the Gaminglight Community. I'm hoping to become Senior-Moderator because I would like to get more experience with this community and see how every other Staff Members work around things weather it be a RDM Case or anything really Major and I would like to know there experience with the Gaminglight Community. As I was a Staff Member for Gaminglight in the past and now as I'm a Staff Member again I would like and want to help any Players/Staff Members when needed and I will show respect to my higherups and listen to what they say and I will certainly and will always be on duty when needed and in general. I'm hoping to do my best with everything and and I want to show what I can do as a Staff Member for Gaminglight. So II hope to continue my journey as a Staff Member for Gaminglight and continue on trying to get more experience and continue doing what I do best for the Gaminglight community and I would also like to meet new members of the Community and I would also like to show my full potential Towards the Gaminglight community and strive to be the best and doing my job correctly. My journey as a Staff Member for Gaminglight will not end here yet because I'm still striving to keep this community a better place for others to have fun and and just enjoy the Community altogether. I also know the rules regarding the Community and the staff handbook I have read and double checked so I'm pretty  sure I won't break anything in the handbook or anything in the motd. I promise and I certainly will not abuse my powers when on or off duty I will only use my powers when needed. Being a Staff Member for the Gaminglight Community is a honor and such a great experience to get and I'm really honored to be apart of the Staff Team and showing dedication towards the Community in general and I think I have a put a lot of effort and dedication towards Staffing and the Community and this is why I believe I should go up to Senior-Moderator and continue my journey as a Staff Member for the Gaminglight Community and continue helping players and staff members and I'm just willing to help this Gaminglight Community as Possible!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? calm the person down and if they doesn't work I will then gag them and explain what they have done and what punishment will be given, I understand that swearing at staff is staff disrespect but I would keep that in mind for my final judgement. Depending on how disrespectful it was, if they were a repeat offender i would consider issuing a warning and also minge and try and get a higher up to minge for longer.

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

Active in-game, teamspeak and on forums everyday

Always helps out players when they need help

Most of the time fills out ratio when it's understaffed

Low warns, never seen him minge when RPing and staffing

A lot of effort put into the application

Well known on the community

Has been a Moderator for more than 30 days, and has been staff for more than a month

Fit for Senior Moderator and deserves a chance! Good luck.

4 minutes ago, WalrusFace said:

Lots of effort, but you dont apply for senior mod, you are promoted to it.

You can make an application for a promotion.

Edited by Dane

51 minutes ago, WalrusFace said:

let me rephrase, promoted in meetings

You can Walrus. 

+(Huge) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Ready For Senior Moderator

+Great Effort in to App.

+Does a GREAT Job as Mod

+Knows Rules Like Cake? I Guess?

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

38 minutes ago, Matthew said:

You can Walrus. 

+(Huge) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Great Effort in to App.

+Does a GREAT Job as Mod

^^ Hope you get it you dirty kangaroo 

56 minutes ago, Matthew said:

You can Walrus. 

+(Huge) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Great Effort in to App.

+Does a GREAT Job as Mod

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

2 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

Has been a Moderator for more than 30 days, and has been staff for more than a month

1 minute ago, Rhenic said:

Idk who said that but you can apply for any position except for manager and obviously owner.

Oi Thank you

+Support, Amazing staff member, but you're activity on the job itself should improve abit.

4 hours ago, WalrusFace said:

let me rephrase, promoted in meetings

You can still make an app you sexy silly goose 

also uhhhhhhh +Support reasons above 

5 hours ago, WalrusFace said:

Lots of effort, but you dont apply for senior mod, you are promoted to it.

8 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

+support definitely. Now uh I have no clue what AEST Timezone is (I’m gonna google that after this). Munchies you’re a great guy and I’m proud for you that you’re rising through the ranks in PD and staff (and other stuff). I hope you become S. Mod

22 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

On 7/21/2018 at 9:46 PM, Matthew said:

You can Walrus. 

+(Huge) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Great Effort in to App.

+Does a GREAT Job as Mod

On 7/22/2018 at 1:46 PM, Matthew said:

You can Walrus. 

+(Huge) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Great Effort in to App.

+Does a GREAT Job as Mod

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

• Fame locked this topic