John Kill - False Warn Report

Jack Ron

Questions

Your In-game: Jack Ron

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:63686014

The admin's name in-game: John Kill

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Staff Diss x1

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/b3f4cc465ce4aec7add71d0fbcc250b1

Why do you think this warn was false: I know it is false because I wasn't speaking to the admin at the time. I was speaking to tcoops and tcoops friends that kidnapped me at spawn which I got a different warn accepted in the link below. I said to them to shut up because I was trying to talk to an admin. Not in a mean way but I was pretty upset that they kidnapped me at spawn and planned to keep me there forever because they were gonna go around kidnapping me over and over again. So that's why I said shut up to them but I did not say it to the admins. I have proof in the video below also. Tcoops friends were telling me to shut up also and wouldn't let me talk to the admin so I lost my temper with them because of all of that stuff they did to me. I also did apologize to tcoops today of my bad attitude.

Accepted warn from the kidnapping: 

Video of the scene: 

Tcoops Apology : 
Any extra information:
Edited by JackTheGuy

4 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

shut up Isn’t staff diss 

John needs to get just a talk to about what is staff diss and what is not 

+support warn is false 

• Thanks 1

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

Accepted

Go into the ban panel ( at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it. 

• Fame locked this topic