Rules Suggestion - Kidnapping/Mugging

Jack Ron

What you want to see? - I would like to see a change in the mugging and kidnapping rules. I would like a rule added that makes it so a group of people cant constantly keep kidnapping you 15 minutes each. This happened to me and I was there for over a hour.

Why should we add it? - You should add it so people do not get mad like I got.

What are the advantages of having this? - People dont get mad.

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone who gets kidnapped

Links to any content -  N/A

2 hours ago, JackTheGuy said:

There was a group of 5 people and they were each kidnapping me for 15 minutes each and I got pretty upset.

That's not allowed cooldowns are shared across families, so if one person does something the other people must wait that cooldown.

Just now, Injoker said:

That's not allowed cooldowns are shared across families, so if one person does something the other people must wait that cooldown.

They were saying they weren't in the same family because they didn't have the same last name, well that's what tcoops said and I have a recording of that too if you would like it.

6 minutes ago, JackTheGuy said:

They were saying they weren't in the same family because they didn't have the same last name, well that's what tcoops said and I have a recording of that too if you would like it.

Then they cannot comit crimes together if they are not in the same family 

• You can ONLY advert Assist if you a Family Member (same last name in your RP name)

Yeah, someone who we weren't involved with before kidnapped and mugged him. Then brought him to my base and I did the same afterwards. Jack got pretty triggered and started getting warns and had a like 6000 second minge. Jack kind of annoyed me in RP so annoyed him back. None of were in a family apart from me, Mitchel and T. Only I kidnapped Jack in the family.

Edited by tcoops

2 minutes ago, tcoops said:

Yeah, someone who we weren't involved with before kidnapped and mugged him. Then brought him to my base and I did the same afterwards. Jack got pretty triggered and started getting warns and had a like 6000 second minge. Jack kind of annoyed me in RP so annoyed him back. None of were in a family apart from me, Mitchel and T. Only I kidnapped Jack in the family.

first you said it was that death dude, then you kidnapped me for another 15 minutes, well tried at least. I have it all on a recording.

1 minute ago, tcoops said:

Yeah. Death wasn't a family member. He kidnapped you and told me about it xD

then brought me to you and then you kidnapped me right after and he was there the whole time so it was a team effort which isn't allowed because of you people aren't in the same family. I'm not fighting with you over this post. I would prefer you message me.

We never were a team with deathzone. Just didn't kill him. Deathzone kidnapped you without me knowledge and then when the timer was up, brought him to me base where I then kidnapped you. Then you had a hissy fit or something and got warned a bunch and then lied saying you had to go when you didn't and then got yourself minged for 6000 seconds.

3 minutes ago, tcoops said:

We never were a team with deathzone. Just didn't kill him. Deathzone kidnapped you without me knowledge and then when the timer was up, brought him to me base where I then kidnapped you. Then you had a hissy fit or something and got warned a bunch and then lied saying you had to go when you didn't and then got yourself minged for 6000 seconds.

I already said I'm not talking to you about this on the forums but you continue to do so. So stop.

35 minutes ago, tcoops said:

Don't want to talk about it anymore anyway, wouldn't want to annoy you. Just making a point which people can make.

Anyways, have a good time and see you on the server ?

Please dont post the same thing 2 times

• 2 weeks later...

+/- Support

Could come in use when you are just there in their base sitting just because they want to.

Could be bad if the RP that they are doing, Hostage Situation, Store Robbery ex... takes more than the given amount.

I think a middle ground would be making it so that you can only be held hostage as long as they are doing something with you if not you must be let go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic