John Kill - False Warn Report

Jack Ron

Questions

Your In-game: Jack Ron

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63686014

The admin's name in-game: John Kill

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: fail rp x1

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/063c80dfb58ef27576a83375a8b67fc7

Why do you think this warn was false: I think it is false because I thought I could leave because the kidnapped in spawn when I was afk and kidnapped me for over 15 minutes then mugged me so I thought I would be able to leave so I did and nobody had a gun to my head.

Video: (EDIT)  

Any extra information: No extra information.

Edited by JackTheGuy

8 minutes ago, JackTheGuy said:

Questions

Your In-game: Jack Ron

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63686014

The admin's name in-game: John Kill

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: fail rp x1

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/063c80dfb58ef27576a83375a8b67fc7

Why do you think this warn was false: I think it is false because I thought I could leave because the kidnapped in spawn when I was afk and kidnapped me for over 15 minutes then mugged me so I thought I would be able to leave so I did and nobody had a gun to my head.

Any extra information: No extra information.

-Support you were all in they wrong if he did kidnap when you where afk you should of called staff and if you had been kidnapped for 15 minuets you should have told them and if they didn’t let you go call staff 

Just now, calcraw23 said:

-Support you were all in they wrong if he did kidnap when you where afk you should of called staff and if you had been kidnapped for 15 minuets you should have told them and if they didn’t let you go call staff 

I did after but John Kill wouldn't listen to me because tcoops and their friends said that I was moving but I was clearly watching Brooklyn 99 on netflix tabbed out. So John was being biased because everyone was saying that.

1 minute ago, JackTheGuy said:

I did after but John Kill wouldn't listen to me because tcoops and their friends said that I was moving but I was clearly watching Brooklyn 99 on netflix tabbed out. So John was being biased because everyone was saying that.

Staff can’t really do anything without evidence and you should have a recording of it (Brooklyn 99 is a good show aswell XD) 

3 minutes ago, calcraw23 said:

Staff can’t really do anything without evidence and you should have a recording of it (Brooklyn 99 is a good show aswell XD) 

I actually do have a video it will be on in like 30 minutes though

Just now, Rhenic said:

-Support

You should've called staff instead of walking away. If John Kill wasn't listening, you could call for another staff member. 

I did but John minged me or someone did before a different one came

1 minute ago, LT Velvet said:

+support you should not have been worn seeing as you were kidnapped in spawn which is a neutral area also staff should not warned you or minged you

Thank you, ill get the video as soon as it is done

video added

When I was called the first time the guy was afk but already was kidnaped and i was called to help them move him two time than when they realesed him he said that he was afk when he got kidnaped but i was told he was afk during the whole 15mins. So than they realese him and they started to mug him and said "mug drop 5k or die". he said kill me so than they change the advert saying "mug drop 5k".  and they had there guns at him and i saw the whole thing and he keep not droping the 5k so then i talk to him and warned him. Also after that he said that he had to go but he really didnt he change his name and lieed to me so thats when i brought him to a roof and had i think strider or will dont remember minge him bc i had alredy warn him once earlyer today and was going to warn him a 3rd time but i was told not to bc they were minging him.

Just now, 911dog1 said:

When I was called the first time the guy was afk but already was kidnaped and i was called to help them move him two time than when they realesed him he said that he was afk when he got kidnaped but i was told he was afk during the whole 15mins. So than they realese him and they started to mug him and said "mug drop 5k or die". he said kill me so than they change the advert saying "mug drop 5k".  and they had there guns at him and i saw the whole thing and he keep not droping the 5k so then i talk to him and warned him. Also after that he said that he had to go but he really didnt he change his name and lieed to me so thats when i brought him to a roof and had i think strider or will dont remember minge him bc i had alredy warn him once earlyer today and was going to warn him a 3rd time but i was told not to bc they were minging him.

Yes, I said I wanted to go because they were kidnapping me and blackmailing me saying if I didn't sell the yellow warehouse that I would be kidnapped for over a hour because there was 5 of them and each can kidnap for 15 minutes which is ridiculous to me and they were mugging me every 5 minutes so 5000x15 is a lot to be giving to people so I got mad and I could say anything about the afk at the start. I am truly sorry about this, I am just having a bad day.

9 minutes ago, Spection said:

+Support

-You shouldn't be kidnaped in spawn

also i disagree with this bc he wasnt in spawn when he was kidnaped i was told he was walking around by the apartment i dont really remember bc it was a long time ago

2 minutes ago, 911dog1 said:

also i disagree with this bc he wasnt in spawn when he was kidnaped i was told he was walking around by the apartment i dont really remember bc it was a long time ago

It was 3 hours ago and the video shows that I tabbed out at spawn ...

1 minute ago, 911dog1 said:

iif you can reput in the vid that would be nice bc its not working

try this? www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPKx2N_eChI&feature=youtu.be

1 minute ago, calcraw23 said:

no this video contains conntent from NBC universal internatinol who blocked it in your country on copyright groundss

omg, its because I left the sound in, 1 second let me remove the sound

• Fame locked this topic