New job idea

dubsmaster

What do you want to see? - I think we should add a new job called the bank guard. They would protect the bank and try to stop robberies. I think they should spawn with a pistol and be able to buy other guns to equip. Also they should spawn with handcuffs and tazer, no need for ticket book and other cop stuff as there only job is to protect the bank.

Why should we add it? - This would make the bank a lot better and make roleplay in the bank better. If my other suggestion is accepted then this job would especially be nice. We already have some guard player models on the server so why not put them to use. The model is Guard_brinks_1-9.

What are the advantages of having this? - Having a new job on the server would be great as we haven't gotten one for a while. Also I'm sure the community would enjoy a new job.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content? - N/A

6 minutes ago, calcraw23 said:

+Support I like this idea it’s quite cool but minges could join and just start randomly tasing and cuffing ppl 

+Support

Any government job can be abused especially PD which Has a lot more than a tazer and cuffs. Could be for VIP+

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

2 minutes ago, -Unknown- said:

+Support

Any government job can be abused especially PD which Has a lot more than a tazer and cuffs. Could be for VIP+

You but to be pd you have to be trained that turns some minges off taking the time to be trained 

Edited by calcraw23

+Support

But let this be a whitelist only job either donator or VIP+ or make it a new department entirely like maybe a private security department that people can hire but their main job will be focusing resources on defending the bank. This will ease the stress on tactical units and make robbing the bank not so easy as before.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2018 at 3:23 PM, Superfruge said:

+Support

But let this be a whitelist only job either donator or VIP+ or make it a new department entirely like maybe a private security department that people can hire but their main job will be focusing resources on defending the bank. This will ease the stress on tactical units and make robbing the bank not so easy as before.

On 7/19/2018 at 9:23 PM, Superfruge said:

+Support

On 7/19/2018 at 3:23 PM, Superfruge said:

+Support

On 7/19/2018 at 9:23 PM, Superfruge said:

+Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/19/2018 at 12:51 PM, -Unknown- said:

+Support

On 7/19/2018 at 1:23 PM, Superfruge said:

+Support

On 7/19/2018 at 3:44 PM, calcraw23 said:

+Support I like this idea it’s quite cool but minges could join and just start randomly tasing and cuffing ppl 

10 hours ago, Boonie McBone said:

+support

On 7/19/2018 at 4:23 PM, Superfruge said:

+Support

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

• Fame locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fame locked this topic