Finch's Overdue Introduction

Finch

Hey there ladies, I joined over a year ago but never bothered with one of these introductions because I didn't feel it necessary at the time. 

Since I'm within command in PD now I wish to further develop my bonds with other members of the community, even those of you who play other game modes but whatever.

Well, I go by the name Brian Finch, Finch, Tom Chandler or otherwise Chandler (however, feel free to call me Sam alternatively my friends call me "G". I've been apart of this community for just over a year now and wow what a ride. I've had spent both joyous nights and also angry and shitty nights on the community (as most of us do). Some of you may see me yelling at people in game or on ts, its never anything personal I'm just being hard on people whilst I try and teach them and develop their understanding of rules and the concept that they exist. I play the guitar religiously (no christian rock here), I own three guitars, two electric guitars (Squire Stratocaster and a Gibson Les Paul 2016 Light Burst Premium Traditional) and one lovely Fender Acoustic that I tend to abuse over the mic in TS and the game. I make lowkey non-politically correct jokes every once in a while so excuse my whilst I do that. I live in one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world so if I ever say anything offensive that may regard culture like the FACT that @Daneeats cats or @Yobo sleeps around with sheep just know I have a no homo love for them and the culture that surrounds them even though they spend their days sitting at their PCs trying to think of a good time to take a break and have an Uncle Doug with their mics muted after they say "I'm going to the toilet brb". Anyway back onto something politically correct and appropriate, I tend to roleplay in a serious manner at times but you guys will often see that I like to have a good time as well, I tend to follow a 'work hard, play extra hard' kinda deal so hmu for game night with the boys if need be lmao.

Best smart ass comment gets a SWEP bought for them on the donation store. 

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

• 1 month later...
  • Bread locked this topic