BigJohnny's Ban Appeal

BigJohnny

Steam Name: BigJohnny

Ingame Name: BigJohnny

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7219878

Ban Length: 2 months

Admin that Banned you: Fame

Reason for Ban:  Player disrespect/ Staff disrespect

Dispute: I feel like I should be unbanned because I miss the server and the community and learned not to disrespect players/ staff and want to be apart of the community again because I miss playing with friends. Im really sorry for all the disrespect to players and staff. And want one more chance to be in the community.

Edited by BigJohnny
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, GuyScience said:

-support

although i've personally seen you in the forums replying to things, that doesn't make a good ban appeal.

i suggest next time you expand on why you want to come back, truly show you're apologetic and wish to come back.

44 minutes ago, GuyScience said:

-support

although i've personally seen you in the forums replying to things, that doesn't make a good ban appeal.

i suggest next time you expand on why you want to come back, truly show you're apologetic and wish to come back.

- No effort at all im your forum

+ very apologetic and knows and admits what he did wrong

- was no reason for it in the first place

+ just found out his first app was way better than this

+ as BrycE said "everyone makes mistakes"

+support

Edited by Bambob-1

• +Support
  • ~Listen, the first thing thats gonna come to mind is "He +Supported it because hes his friend" Yes you can think that, Yes him being my friend does have an impact on my answer, This is because i knew him longer, more, and better than ANY of you.
  • ~I believe in a lot of his sits, he got the crap end of the stick, NOT ALWAYS, but a few times, i've witnessed it.
  • ~Ever since he was banned hes been EXTREMELY active on the forums, I don't know about you, but thats dedication.
  • ~He's a good guy but has made mistakes (We all have.)
  • ~I've witnessed many staff and members be biased toward me and him both.
  • Yes, app could use WAY more effort, but this is his second appeal, his first one was WAY better, but was denied.

1 hour ago, ? BrycE ? said:
  • +Support
  • ~Listen, the first thing thats gonna come to mind is "He +Supported it because hes his friend" Yes you can think that, Yes him being my friend does have an impact on my answer, This is because i knew him longer, more, and better than ANY of you.
  • ~I believe in a lot of his sits, he got the crap end of the stick, NOT ALWAYS, but a few times, i've witnessed it.
  • ~Ever since he was banned hes been EXTREMELY active on the forums, I don't know about you, but thats dedication.
  • ~He's a good guy but has made mistakes (We all have.)
  • ~I've witnessed many staff and members be biased toward me and him both.
  • Yes, app could use WAY more effort, but this is his second appeal, his first one was WAY better, but was denied.

56 minutes ago, Voxis said:

At the end of the day, I feel that you have learned your lesson through and through. The day you were banned I had a little conversation with you in the Teamspeak, and you headed my advice on what to do. Yes, it is a shame that you were denied on your first appeal, but I believe you deserve the chance to come back. Just remember that next time, you don't get that mad alright? We all make mistakes. 

+Support

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

12 hours ago, Voxis said:

At the end of the day, I feel that you have learned your lesson through and through. The day you were banned I had a little conversation with you in the Teamspeak, and you headed my advice on what to do. Yes, it is a shame that you were denied on your first appeal, but I believe you deserve the chance to come back. Just remember that next time, you don't get that mad alright? We all make mistakes. 

+Support

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

13 hours ago, Voxis said:

+Support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Fame locked this topic