Kings Family INFO/code of conduct/Rules of Engagement SOP/ applications

Hannah

The King Family,

Our applications are officially: accepting apps  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPMTwYkAplHLEcWLZmzxDm5D_MGuxL3RtrVe-_U6V0ymhHIw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Roster will be Updated in the future  

Known Leaders 

Owner Fame King 

Co-Owner Hannah King 

3RD in command Rhenic King

supervisor Deathzone King

second supervisor Voxis  King

Known Family Members 

NBA GANG GANG  King

Bryce King

kranky  King 

ZIM King

FunBoy King

Any Members who I have missed could  reply to this and I will add you 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

what Makes our family stand out the most we  actually treat each other like brothers/sisters  and we trust our skills and our team/other family's gets there power by how much players they got in there family/ we Show What Skill is actually like,  about 2 of us can easily take down a whole family as we done it to tnos/the k family / and others 

NOTE:

The King Family isn’t a “criminal” organization, Infact, our main goal is to restore order to Rockford, meaning our main goal will be to take down other Criminal Organizations thus helping the Police Department out in the process. 

Kings Code Of Conduct 

1  I Am A Kings Family member , fighting in the forces Which Guard my Family our way of Life. i AM prepared to give my life in their Defence   

2I will Never Surrender of my own Free will. if in Command, I will Never Surrender The members Of My Family While They still have the means to resist

3 IF I am Captured i will Resist by all means available  i will make every effort to escapes and aid  others to escapes, I will Accept Neither parole or Special Favours From the Enemy 

4 IF i become a Prisoner, i will keep my faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give No information or take part in any action witch might be harmful to my family. IF i am senior I will take Command. if not, i will obey lawful orders to those appointed over me and will back up my family in any way possible 
5 WHEN questioned, should i become a Prisoner, I am Required to give name and rank will evade answering to further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will Make NO oral or written  Statements. disloyal to my family And  its Allies Or Harmful to their Cause.

6 I Promise I will never forget i am a kings member , Fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions and dedicated to the principles witch made my family free. I will trust in my skills and in my Family 

Remember Attack enemy forces and any targets,  

SOPS Will be Coming Very Shortly Spare an civilian and The civilian's  property, If Possible , Conduct your self with dignity and honor

Rules of Engagement: ALL King's Must Read THIS  and type Read and Understood 

IN works.....

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

MOST IMPORTANT RULE  

Be Loyal to the family any  dishonor or disloyalty  to the family will be Automatically blacklisted from the family

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Known Friendly's

No, Familys are friendly

if you would like to become friendly please fill out why 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Current State: Stable 

Kings Will Always Stay On Top

Edited by Hannah King
  • Thanks 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Just now, Funboy said:

Read and Understood 

you also did not list me.

thank you, you will be added