Offline False Ban

Rauchen Mitt

Steam Name: Rauchen Mitte Mich Decken

Ingame Name:Rauchen Mitte

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:209908260

Ban Length:Perma

Admin that Banned you:It says console

Reason for Ban: "Perm/Blacklisted/No appeal"

Dispute:Nothing happened I was joining the server after a a 2 month break and this popped up. I played for 5 mins the last I remember and called an admin, but then my game crashed (its been doing this only on GL servers) and I said in discord. "to the admin i called don't worry about it. I crashed and its all fine". I was banned for the same reason a year ago from Valk and now it happens again when I've been offline for 2 months.

Edited by Rauchen Mitt
Admin said to add evidence for last ban appeal

@Rauchen Mitt

If you had a ban appeal that was Accepted in the past, please locate to the bans panel at the top of your screen. Click it and sign in. After that go to profile and locate that particular ban. After that, click appeal at the right of your screen and fill out the information. Make sure to link the accepted ban appeal or it will be denied. 

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

9 minutes ago, Matthew said:

@Rauchen Mitt

If you had a ban appeal that was Accepted in the past, please locate to the bans panel at the top of your screen. Click it and sign in. After that go to profile and locate that particular ban. After that, click appeal at the right of your screen and fill out the information. Make sure to link the accepted ban appeal or it will be denied. 

Look in the appeal now would this be alright?

1 minute ago, Rauchen Mitt said:

Look in the appeal now would this be alright?

SMT will look at the post, if you put the link in the appeal box, and when they look at it, they do their thing.

PoliceRP Manager

1 minute ago, Matthew said:

SMT will look at the post, if you put the link in the appeal box, and when they look at it, they do their thing.

If you look at the box with the last appeal if you click on the arrow that is slightly up right it will take you there.

Just now, Rauchen Mitt said:

If you look at the box with the last appeal if you click on the arrow that is slightly up right it will take you there.

give me the link

PoliceRP Manager

yeah just copy and paste it into the little appeal box and SMT will review.

Anyways glad to help you! If you have any further questions then please PM me.

PoliceRP Manager

• Fame locked this topic