Going back to the old tazer? - Suggestion

ArmyGuy

What you want to see? - The old tazer added back in

Why should we add it? - Because the current one, well what's the word IS GARBAGE 

What are the advantages of having this? - Not SMASHING YOUR KEYBOARD WHEN YOU MISS THE TAZE 10 TIMES, AND THEN HE PULLS A GUN AND KILLS YOU 

Who is it mainly for? - Government

Links to any content N/A

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Superfruge said:

+Support

This new tazer isn't good as players can still keep running when tazed, no point to having a tazer if it does that, not everyone is made of iron.

38 minutes ago, Winter said:

+Support

Already lost one keyboard to this thing, I can’t lose another one. Think of the keyboards.

+Support

It is very frustrating trying to catch someone with this thing we call a tazer I feel that it needs to be removed and replaced with something that doesn't cause a staff sit everytime it is used.

10 hours ago, Superfruge said:

+Support

This new tazer isn't good as players can still keep running when tazed, no point to having a tazer if it does that, not everyone is made of iron.

10 hours ago, Winter said:

+Support

Already lost one keyboard to this thing, I can’t lose another one. Think of the keyboards.

The current tasers are awful

13 hours ago, Ruthless said:

+Support

It is very frustrating trying to catch someone with this thing we call a tazer I feel that it needs to be removed and replaced with something that doesn't cause a staff sit everytime it is used.

Huuuge + Support.

The tasers that we've had to deal with recently is no where near as good as the old one. Although the sound may crash some people's games, it's only a select few instead of a mass amount. I was chasing a guy for 10 minutes and he was moving every time, I ended up letting him go and he then committed suicide off a cliff.

22 hours ago, darkspiker2 said:

The current tasers are awful

• Laughing 1

40 minutes ago, tcoops said:

Huuuge + Support.

The tasers that we've had to deal with recently is no where near as good as the old one. Although the sound may crash some people's games, it's only a select few instead of a mass amount. I was chasing a guy for 10 minutes and he was moving every time, I ended up letting him go and he then committed suicide off a cliff.

On 7/17/2018 at 12:54 AM, Ruthless said:

+Support

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:54 AM, Ruthless said:

+Support

+Support

The current taser is not as good as I think it would be. Catching a fleeing suspect is like trying to catch a kangaroo jumping around everywhere. It takes more than 5 minutes to catch a suspect, and at that point of time they could just pull out a gun and everything would be a complete disaster. The only way to stop a fleeing suspect with the current taser is to pull out lethal forces and make the suspect under FearRP. The old taser however, is much better. All you need to do is aim the taser correctly on the suspect, and shoot it. Simple as that. I would be happy if they re-added back the old taser as it is much more betterer than the current one.

5 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

The current taser is not as good as I think it would be. Catching a fleeing suspect is like trying to catch a kangaroo jumping around everywhere. It takes more than 5 minutes to catch a suspect, and at that point of time they could just pull out a gun and everything would be a complete disaster. The only way to stop a fleeing suspect with the current taser is to pull out lethal forces and make the suspect under FearRP. The old taser however, is much better. All you need to do is aim the taser correctly on the suspect, and shoot it. Simple as that. I would be happy if they re-added back the old taser as it is much more betterer than the current one.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

+support the new tazer is garbage  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Fame locked this topic