Going back to the old tazer? - Suggestion

ArmyGuy

6 hours ago, Rhenic said:

If you get tased in real life you're going to fall over.

not really. it depends on your body fat % if your body fat is high then you can't be taze at all or it harder to taze because electricity doesn't flow through fats much. Another issue is thick clothes ect....

21 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

The current taser is not as good as I think it would be. Catching a fleeing suspect is like trying to catch a kangaroo jumping around everywhere. It takes more than 5 minutes to catch a suspect, and at that point of time they could just pull out a gun and everything would be a complete disaster. The only way to stop a fleeing suspect with the current taser is to pull out lethal forces and make the suspect under FearRP. The old taser however, is much better. All you need to do is aim the taser correctly on the suspect, and shoot it. Simple as that. I would be happy if they re-added back the old taser as it is much more betterer than the current one.

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

On 7/17/2018 at 1:16 AM, Superfruge said:

+Support

This new tazer isn't good as players can still keep running when tazed, no point to having a tazer if it does that, not everyone is made of iron.

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

+ Support

Kind of a no-brainer. The current tasers are even harder to aim and actually hit due to the fact that its like propelling a spaghetti noodle at a low velocity. Doesn't work. People are able to pull out guns in the middle of being tased and kill people. It is also annoying how they can sometimes move around when they are being tased. 99% of the time, the suspect will be hopping and sprinting around like they just snorted 5 pounds of cocaine, further decreasing the chances of you hitting them. It also takes an eternity to actually fully stun them.

On 7/17/2018 at 12:13 AM, Winter said:

+Support

Already lost one keyboard to this thing, I can’t lose another one. Think of the keyboards.

On 7/19/2018 at 9:39 AM, Clement said:

- But it ragdolls them then its unrealistic

Have you ever seen someone get tased in real life? They drop like a stone

On 7/19/2018 at 9:50 AM, Dane said:

+Support

The current taser is not as good as I think it would be. Catching a fleeing suspect is like trying to catch a kangaroo jumping around everywhere. It takes more than 5 minutes to catch a suspect, and at that point of time they could just pull out a gun and everything would be a complete disaster. The only way to stop a fleeing suspect with the current taser is to pull out lethal forces and make the suspect under FearRP. The old taser however, is much better. All you need to do is aim the taser correctly on the suspect, and shoot it. Simple as that. I would be happy if they re-added back the old taser as it is much more betterer than the current one.

+Support
Please for the love of god give this man a medal, We need the old taser back because the new one is trash

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+Support

Tired of seeing mobs of police chasing on guy and missing the suspect because the projectile is slower than my grandma

- Old one was way better

+Support

Tired of seeing mobs of police chasing on guy and missing the suspect because the projectile is slower than my grandma

- Old one was way better

• Fame locked this topic