Mitchel

Steam Name: Mitchel

Ingame Name:Mitchel

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088146142/

Have you donated to the server? Yes, Multiple times

Staff Restriction Length: Perm

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Valkyrie

Reason for Staff Restriction: Minging

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): The staff restriction was set over a year ago, and at that time I admit I was very mingy and had the intention of creating entertainment out of ruining the roleplaying experience of others. Which I regret entirely and I deeply apologise for that. I intend to apply to staff if I was to be UnStaffRestricted and in fact when I forgot about my restriction I was accepted for staff, but couldn't be let in due to the staff restriction. I am friendly towards all the members, and all the staff I now come across. I no longer minge within gaminglight, and I enjoy helping members, I intend to be more active on forums and help improve the roleplay experience of others. I have been playing for 3 years now, about that, since the near beginning, and now I'd like to try to help this community and recommend ideas. 

+Support

~From what i've heard about valk, He did tend to overreact just a tad, BUT he clearly admits he intended to ruin RP for others, and i believe everyone deserves 2nd chances.

~Seems like he's matured over time.

~It's been over a year.

-However it was for minging with the intent to ruin RP for others, Maybe set certain rules or keep a close eye if he does make it to the team.

I wish you best of luck.

Edited by ? BrycE ?
  • Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:02 AM, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

~From what i've heard about valk, He did tend to overreact just a tad, BUT he clearly admits he intended to ruin RP for others, and i believe everyone deserves 2nd chances.

~It's been over a year.

-However it was for minging with the intent to ruin RP for others, Maybe set certain rules or keep a close eye if he does make it to the team.

I wish you best of luck.

Edited by Bambob-1
  • Like 1

On 7/17/2018 at 12:02 AM, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

~It's been over a year.

I wish you best of luck.

• Like 1

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

1 hour ago, Clement said:

+/- SUpport

+good guy

+respectfull

- He left gaminglight to start his own server and thats whe the  Strike First things was in affect

- they breached the staff handbook multipul times therefore valk then Blacklisted them from staff/ Perma restricted them

I was never staff on the server

1 hour ago, Clement said:

+/- SUpport

+good guy

+respectfull

- He left gaminglight to start his own server and thats whe the  Strike First things was in affect

- they breached the staff handbook multipul times therefore valk then Blacklisted them from staff/ Perma restricted them

Mitchel never left the server to start his own.  Mitchel played different games until got unblacklisted a while ago. And he was never staff on GL ?

Edited by tcoops
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, tcoops said:

Mitchel never left the server to start his own.  Mitchel played different games until got unblacklisted a while ago. And he was never staff on GL ?

Yeh I ment when U ethan him and myself started a server ageess ago

Thats when the Strike First came into affect

after valk was worried we would steal shit from GL when we diddent

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clement said:

Yeh I ment when U ethan him and myself started a server ageess ago

Thats when the Strike First came into affect

after valk was worried we would steal shit from GL when we diddent

Never got a strike and wasn't the reason we got blacklisted. I got blacklisted because I had someone on me friends list and whatever.

• Like 1

+Support

~It's been over a year.

I wish you best of luck.

• Like 1

+Support

~It's been over a year.

I wish you best of luck.

• Like 1

+Support

~It's been over a year.

I wish you best of luck.

On 7/16/2018 at 6:14 PM, tcoops said:

+ Support

Amazing friend and known him for years and years now

Definitely deserves another change

Active and friendly

All the reasons above 

He’s a great guy

• Like 1

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 7/16/2018 at 5:14 PM, tcoops said:

+ Support

Amazing friend and known him for years and years now

Definitely deserves another change

Active and friendly

If you NEVER minge again, then I am ok if you be a staff member.

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 7/16/2018 at 11:02 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

~It's been over a year.

I wish you best of luck.

• Like 1

• Fame locked this topic