Name: Munchies

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222609639

Current rank: Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 3 Weeks

Rank Wanted: Colonel

How many warns do you have? 3

Do you have a Working mic? Yes!

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Commissioner Snar

Why should you be promoted? : The reason why I should be promoted because I'm a hard working PD Command Member and I'm always active. I always help any officers when needed and I also train cadets! I always look over officers to be ensure that they're doing there job correctly and not minging around. I believe I have the maturity and the capability to become this rank because I'm one of the most PD Low command member on, I'm always respectful and I treat everyone with kindness. I should be Colonel because I put effort and dedication into the Police Department I'm a dedicated PD Command member I'm always doing my job correctly and always looking over the Police Department for any problems, I'm always strict and respectful in situations when my officers are getting reported. I would like to continue my journey in PD Command and become a Colonel for the Police Department to show my full potential towards High/Low command the whole Police Department together! I would also like to continue my journey in PD Command to help officers and train cadets to be ensure that they're doing everything correctly. Another reason why I wanna be Colonel is because I want to expand my responsibilities and put my effort into the Police Department! I would like to help this Police Department even more by keeping this Police Department Safe and clean and get rid of any minges or people that just wanna mess around and not do there job correctly, I'm willing to help any PD High/Low command with whatever they need and I'm also willing to help as much officers when needed. What I can bring to this Police Department is Kindness, Sportsmanship, Suggestions, Communications skills and so Much more! Being Apart of PD Low Command is an opportunity and I'm so grateful to have this opportunity and I would like to show on what I can do for this Police Department and continue what I do best. I'm so dedicated towards this Police Department and I always strive to do my best and work along with others and other departments, Becoming Colonel is a honor and if I was to become Colonel for this Police Department I will show full activity and keep this Police Department clean, tidy and a safe place for others to enjoy there experience on! I consider myself a role model for others because I'm a really respectful member and I show so much dedication towards others I'm always a positive thinker like I think I'm one of the most active and putting effort into this Police Department I feel like I'm a really committed member to the Police Department. I Should achieve and become the rank Colonel  because I show a lot of effort and hard work to this Police Department and I would like to show other officers my full potential in PD and I want to open up future possibilities for myself. I will constantly show professionalism, Respectfulness, Kindness and dedication towards the Police Department! I feel like I'm a capable PD Command Member of doing my job and do the same routine I have done since I've been apart of PD Command! Colonel is a responsible and a serious rank within the Police Department and I feel like I have that trust and that dedication to become Colonel I'm a really well known Member within the Police Department and I feel like I would be a great Colonel in this Police Department and I will always be ensure to work along side everyone and do as much as I can to help everyone as possible! I have gathered a lot of experience and responsibilities and on how the Police Department works so I pretty much know what goes on within the Police Department! I would like to get more experience and more responsibilities with PD Command I would like to work even more and show what I really can do. I consider myself a hard working member and a more respectful guys towards everyone and in other departments as well! I want to keep my journey  going as PD Command and I want to expand my potential and skills towards the Police Department I will clean up any mess in the Police Department such as People that just want to mess around and not RP at all because  I will not tolerate it just minging around and not doing there job correctly and not listening to PD Command Members I will not tolerate that what so ever! I mean I do give chances but once they break those chances then that's when I come in and take action because I'm not having a officer come on the Police Department and thinks he can get away with everything because that doesn't work with me. I consider myself a strict PD Command Member because I'm sick of all the officers not listening to there higher ups and that think they can get away from not doing there job correctly well let's just say this I'm going to be cracking down on officers not doing there job correctly and that refuse to take commands from PD Command I'm trying my hardest to keep this Police Department serious and a Department where everyone can enjoy and learn some new stuff. I always try and take time out of my day to train cadets the reason why I like training cadets as a PD Command Member is because I want to make sure that they fully know on whats going on and that when they leave that cadet room that they go outside and do there job correctly and If I see them not doing there job correctly I will just pull them back in and retrain them simple as that. If I was to become a Colonel I would do a lot for this Police Department as I said before I'm going to be 100% always active and keeping this Police Department a better place for others! as I said before I'm a well known PD Command Member and I feel like other people would trust me and some other people would like to see me as a Colonel and I'm willing to take anything that is thrown at me like reports, officers need help really badly, Cadets needs to be trained fast etc... I'm willing to my a lot of dedication and my time into this Police Department. I think and I believe I'm ready to become Colonel as I have taught myself many things and I have been taught by other High/Low command in the Police Department on how PD Command works how we do our jobs. Again I'm a hard working member in the Police Department and I feel like I can do so much more if I become Colonel, I believe I have earned and achieve this rank in many reasons and I feel like I would be a trusted member to handle any problems within the Police Department as I take Reports seriously, Strict and respectful I will always try and stick up for my officers when needed as I said before I do give chances but if it is really serious and one of my officers are failing to comply with me and other PD Command Members then we are gonna have to take actions but again I do give chances no doubt about it! I think you guys should accept me for Colonel for many reasons such as I'm a dedicated and a hardworking member along side I'm also active and I continue being active and showing my full potential and growing more responsibilities and expanding a lot of things and being really committed if I become Colonel! The reason why you should accept me for Colonel are those reasons and I would like to continue my journey in PD Command and show what I can do for the Police Department and show my full dedication and hard working towards officers and the whole Police Department and I want to help this Police Department in many ways and continue doing my duties and doing what I do best for the Police Department and I will help any Low/high command Members with anything they need help with! and I will always be sure to make sure everyone is doing everything correctly and that they're not messing around or anything like that! I'm fully committed and trustworthy in the Police Department and I feel like I would bring some much positive vibes to this Police Department and I will be strict in certain things and I will keep everything under control within the Police Department! I will also continue being respectful to my lower and higher ranking officers I will treat them with so much respectful and kindness! I will also continue bring activeness and maturity towards the Police Department. So! I hope to continue my journey with the Police Department and expand more responsibilities and communication wises!

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

• Like 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Sorry munch but  +/-support 

In my opinion if you want colonel you need to have b en major longer then 3 weeks i need to see more for you you need to be it for like 2 months you can’t just rush true every rank but you are still a great dude and deserve it 

Edited by [GL] Smiley222
  • Thanks 1

+(Huge) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Great App.

+Low Warns

+Fit for Colonel

+Great RP'er 

Hope you get COL. You deserve that rank! ? Good Luck! I personally think you should be in High Command one day!

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+Support 

Active

Mature

Great fuckin app

Good PD member and RPER

I may have been black before, but now I am fully white

3 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

Why should you be promoted? : The reason why I should be promoted because I'm a hard working PD Command Member and I'm always active. I always help any officers when needed and I also train cadets! I always look over officers to be ensure that they're doing there job correctly and not minging around. I believe I have the maturity and the capability to become this rank because I'm one of the most PD Low command member on, I'm always respectful and I treat everyone with kindness. I should be Colonel because I put effort and dedication into the Police Department I'm a dedicated PD Command member I'm always doing my job correctly and always looking over the Police Department for any problems, I'm always strict and respectful in situations when my officers are getting reported. I would like to continue my journey in PD Command and become a Colonel for the Police Department to show my full potential towards High/Low command the whole Police Department together! I would also like to continue my journey in PD Command to help officers and train cadets to be ensure that they're doing everything correctly. Another reason why I wanna be Colonel is because I want to expand my responsibilities and put my effort into the Police Department! I would like to help this Police Department even more by keeping this Police Department Safe and clean and get rid of any minges or people that just wanna mess around and not do there job correctly, I'm willing to help any PD High/Low command with whatever they need and I'm also willing to help as much officers when needed. What I can bring to this Police Department is Kindness, Sportsmanship, Suggestions, Communications skills and so Much more! Being Apart of PD Low Command is an opportunity and I'm so grateful to have this opportunity and I would like to show on what I can do for this Police Department and continue what I do best. I'm so dedicated towards this Police Department and I always strive to do my best and work along with others and other departments, Becoming Colonel is a honor and if I was to become Colonel for this Police Department I will show full activity and keep this Police Department clean, tidy and a safe place for others to enjoy there experience on! I consider myself a role model for others because I'm a really respectful member and I show so much dedication towards others I'm always a positive thinker like I think I'm one of the most active and putting effort into this Police Department I feel like I'm a really committed member to the Police Department. I Should achieve and become the rank Colonel  because I show a lot of effort and hard work to this Police Department and I would like to show other officers my full potential in PD and I want to open up future possibilities for myself. I will constantly show professionalism, Respectfulness, Kindness and dedication towards the Police Department! I feel like I'm a capable PD Command Member of doing my job and do the same routine I have done since I've been apart of PD Command! Colonel is a responsible and a serious rank within the Police Department and I feel like I have that trust and that dedication to become Colonel I'm a really well known Member within the Police Department and I feel like I would be a great Colonel in this Police Department and I will always be ensure to work along side everyone and do as much as I can to help everyone as possible! I have gathered a lot of experience and responsibilities and on how the Police Department works so I pretty much know what goes on within the Police Department! I would like to get more experience and more responsibilities with PD Command I would like to work even more and show what I really can do. I consider myself a hard working member and a more respectful guys towards everyone and in other departments as well! I want to keep my journey  going as PD Command and I want to expand my potential and skills towards the Police Department I will clean up any mess in the Police Department such as People that just want to mess around and not RP at all because  I will not tolerate it just minging around and not doing there job correctly and not listening to PD Command Members I will not tolerate that what so ever! I mean I do give chances but once they break those chances then that's when I come in and take action because I'm not having a officer come on the Police Department and thinks he can get away with everything because that doesn't work with me. I consider myself a strict PD Command Member because I'm sick of all the officers not listening to there higher ups and that think they can get away from not doing there job correctly well let's just say this I'm going to be cracking down on officers not doing there job correctly and that refuse to take commands from PD Command I'm trying my hardest to keep this Police Department serious and a Department where everyone can enjoy and learn some new stuff. I always try and take time out of my day to train cadets the reason why I like training cadets as a PD Command Member is because I want to make sure that they fully know on whats going on and that when they leave that cadet room that they go outside and do there job correctly and If I see them not doing there job correctly I will just pull them back in and retrain them simple as that. If I was to become a Colonel I would do a lot for this Police Department as I said before I'm going to be 100% always active and keeping this Police Department a better place for others! as I said before I'm a well known PD Command Member and I feel like other people would trust me and some other people would like to see me as a Colonel and I'm willing to take anything that is thrown at me like reports, officers need help really badly, Cadets needs to be trained fast etc... I'm willing to my a lot of dedication and my time into this Police Department. I think and I believe I'm ready to become Colonel as I have taught myself many things and I have been taught by other High/Low command in the Police Department on how PD Command works how we do our jobs. Again I'm a hard working member in the Police Department and I feel like I can do so much more if I become Colonel, I believe I have earned and achieve this rank in many reasons and I feel like I would be a trusted member to handle any problems within the Police Department as I take Reports seriously, Strict and respectful I will always try and stick up for my officers when needed as I said before I do give chances but if it is really serious and one of my officers are failing to comply with me and other PD Command Members then we are gonna have to take actions but again I do give chances no doubt about it! I think you guys should accept me for Colonel for many reasons such as I'm a dedicated and a hardworking member along side I'm also active and I continue being active and showing my full potential and growing more responsibilities and expanding a lot of things and being really committed if I become Colonel! The reason why you should accept me for Colonel are those reasons and I would like to continue my journey in PD Command and show what I can do for the Police Department and show my full dedication and hard working towards officers and the whole Police Department and I want to help this Police Department in many ways and continue doing my duties and doing what I do best for the Police Department and I will help any Low/high command Members with anything they need help with! and I will always be sure to make sure everyone is doing everything correctly and that they're not messing around or anything like that! I'm fully committed and trustworthy in the Police Department and I feel like I would bring some much positive vibes to this Police Department and I will be strict in certain things and I will keep everything under control within the Police Department! I will also continue being respectful to my lower and higher ranking officers I will treat them with so much respectful and kindness! I will also continue bring activeness and maturity towards the Police Department. So! I hope to continue my journey with the Police Department and expand more responsibilities and communication wises!

3 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

In my opinion if you want colonel you need to have b en major longer then 3 weeks i need to see more for you you need to be it for like 2 months you can’t just rush true every rank but you are still a great dude and deserve it 

I agree, you can be serious when you need to be, but you can also be mingy at times and haven't been MAJ for long enough

2 hours ago, Matthew said:

+(Huge) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Great App.

+Low Warns

+Fit for Colonel

+Great RP'er 

Hope you get COL. You deserve that rank! ? Good Luck! I personally think you should be in High Command one day!

4 hours ago, Matthew said:

+(Huge) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Great App.

+Low Warns

+Fit for Colonel

+Great RP'er 

4 hours ago, hnm_2014 said:

5 hours ago, Matthew said:

+(Huge) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Great App.

+Low Warns

+Fit for Colonel

+Great RP'er 

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

• Manager
45 minutes ago, Gaur said:

-Support
Captains cant apply for Major. ?

-Support

-Support-S-Supportupport

He's a Major applying for Colonel

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

9 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-Swport 

-vry meen

-i thikn ned ben

-meeine hed

-sexy mic

-munchy si mnge

Jokes aside 

8 hours ago, Matthew said:

+(Huge) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Great App.

+Low Warns

+Fit for Colonel

+Great RP'er 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+/-  You have all the traits off a good command member but I just think 3 weeks is a little early

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Professional
  • Respected
  • Enforces the Rules Well

Due to the lack of High Level Low Command I believe that Major Munchies is a more than capable of handling the position of Colonel. When considering a Rank of this Level, one should not take into account the period of time the individual has been on the prior rank. They should however take into consideration the level of commitment an individual shows toward there duties. We can not judge a personas capabilities, simply based on Time. Instead, we need to take into account the Standards they uphold, and to what extent do they uphold them too. In this instance, we need to look at the bigger picture. Munchies is undoubtedly one of the most Respected members of PD command, and has shown an unwavering amount of Commitment toward PD command. In the short period he has been a Major he has been an exceptional Leader and Commander, and deserves a position as Colonel. 

• Like 1

+Support

Active on Teamspeak, In-game and on the forums

Mature and professional at any situations

Great app, a lot of effort put in it

The only active Major I see in PD Command, and probably the only Major in PD Command

Knows the rules well, never seen him abuse his powers

Is a PRP Moderator, doubt that he will abuse his powers

Great friend and roleplayer, always roleplays every situation properly

Low warns, shows that he's not a minge

Always helps officers in need at any time, and sometimes even still trains Cadets

Deserves a chance at being Colonel. Even though he's only been a Major for 3 weeks, I think he is fit and ready for the rank. We need more active Colonels in PD and Munchies is more than capable, fit and ready for the rank. Best of Luck, Munchies. -Captain Dane

Edited by Dane
  • Thanks 1