Sheriff Department

Freddy

What you want to see? - A Sheriff Department added to the PoliceRP server

Why should we add it? -  Adding this new department to the server would really help overall activity of government players, a department like sheriff would basically be an advanced version of the police department helping to gather more skilled players and improve the overall role play on the server. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Police Department as a whole has it's ups an down because it's a department that see's every new player. New players more often than not require hours of training and play to really master their skills. Having a Sheriff department on hand would help with combine operations adding to new players skills and helping to create new relationships between departments.

Who is it mainly for? - THE COMMUNITY, Sheriff's Department is going to add a new twist to the server, after so much time departments slowly lose responsibilities or activity because of the monotony of it all.  From what I have said I am in now way trying to get rid or replace the PD department. It's an amazing department that does a lot of work assimilating people to the server, but what it is mainly for is to help supplement the work of their department and regular Police Role play as a whole.  

Links to any content - 

No content to add other than to talk to Towelie or "Wormie" about the interest and information he's already collected on this. I wouldn't be typing this if there wasn't already a substantial amount of people interested in joining the group. People from various departments from high and low command, as well as some server staff have been very interested already extending their interest in form of a verbal or written interview.

EDIT*** Sheriff Staff are working on swapping out a department for this one, and this post was made in good intentions with the blessing of Sheriff command

Edited by Freddy
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, calcraw23 said:

+Support this seems like a cool idea that could be so good if done right 

+Support if it replaces NSA, however, the department would have to stand out like any other instead of looking like a similar department.

• Like 1

Wow

27 minutes ago, Matthew said:

-support

-sheriffs will do the same things as state troopers 

-to small of a map

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

12 hours ago, Freddy said:

Sheriff will be amazing especially because it bring the full experince of real life

50 minutes ago, hnm_2014 said:

+/- Support

I think state trooper is too much like a sheriffs department. 

Maybe if we took a department out? 

Not too sure about this one. It could be apart of PD and you could apply as a SM+? Just an idea!

Sheriff is very differnt from state police 

2 hours ago, Dan Yukiteru said:

sheriff is not the samething as troopers

Edited by HUSKY_181

11 hours ago, calcraw23 said:

+Support this seems like a cool idea that could be so good if done right 

2 hours ago, Towelie said:

its a wonderful idea

+Support

It'll be done more then just the right way with the proper people.

I think that it is a good idea if they can make it work. Very few in NSA roleplay as what an actual NSA agent does. And NSA is harder to roleplay in my opinion as there isnt as much to do pertaining to your job. Sheriff will be a good idea because it fits in perfectly with the server.

Edited by Nivek

• Fame locked this topic