Suggestion: Allow Forum Diplomats to Issue Warnings

Injoker

I just wanted to see what everyone thought about this who is a forum diplomat.

I would like to see Forum Diplomats be given permission to issue warnings under severe circumstances.

For example, if someone is spamming the forums instead of getting a member of smt, forum diplomats would be allowed to temp ban the user to stop the spam while SMT deals with it after.

I don't know if this part is possible, but if there is a way to make an approval system for warnings so forum diplomats issue them, it temp bans the user from posting, and then SMT must go threw and approve/deny the warning to make it official. I feel like it would make moderating the forums a lot easier.

• 1 month later...

Then forum diplomats would be able to issue bans. I would also have to heavily limit who can get into Forum Diplomats, and im telling you if we allowed some peole to warn then i would have to straight up remove 60% of current forum diplomats.

18 minutes ago, Gaur said:

Then forum diplomats would be able to issue bans. I would also have to heavily limit who can get into Forum Diplomats, and im telling you if we allowed some peole to warn then i would have to straight up remove 60% of current forum diplomats.

let like Senior Mod or Admins to be able to do that?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2018 at 3:44 AM, Gaur said:

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 8/25/2018 at 3:44 AM, Gaur said:

logan2.png