48 hour ban for joke

(Puppers) sexy woofer

Steam Name: ducky

Ingame Name: ducky C

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:107691973

Ban Length: 48 hours

Admin that Banned you: GL strider

Reason for Ban: bullying, player disrespect

Dispute: so i met this guy that lives in my own country (holland). me and my friends always make jokes about ourselfs and eachother. so like i am i made a joke about him. he didnt take it so nice and went to the admin. i said sorry multible times and still was angry. i thought it was gonna be a warning but i was wrong. the admin said it was gonna be a 15 hour ban but extended it too a 48 hour ban only saying: "kut bleg". what means cunt belgium person. i thought it would be funny sinds my friends do that alot. and i think i sould be unbanned and me giving a warning. a 48 hour ban is kinda alot for only saying that. the person that i said it too asked me what did you say to me? i told him the truth and then he went to the admin. i am sorry to the person i said kut belg too. 

1 minute ago, Strider™ said:

-Support you started calling the guy cunt over and over in deutch and your a mass Minge and you dissed me before and you had Multiple warns from me son 

and your calling him cunt over and over and he was trying to avoid y’all 

i don’t take bullying lightly and I was watching you so yeah

1 minute ago, Strider™ said:

-Support you started calling the guy cunt over and over in deutch and your a mass Minge and you dissed me before and you had Multiple warns from me son 

he said it once !!

3 minutes ago, Strider™ said:

and its Dutch BTW 

4 minutes ago, Strider™ said:

And you said to him that you would give him a 15 hour ban but you lied to him and gave him a 48 hour ban !! As a admin you should tell the truth!

I was in their Discord call when this all happened, And I heard Ducky say it once while the Belgian dude Constantly Shittalked and provoked ducky and when ducky only said "Fucking Belgian" once he got banned for it, in my eyes that's not bullying so yeah.

Edited by Mirros The Rebel

• Fame locked this topic