Useless jobs need a rework

Blacjac

What you want to see? - A reworking over criminal justice jobs (IE defendant, prosecutor, and judge)

Why should we add it? - Because it enables serious roleplay and is some way to hold cops accountable in a roleplay setting. Rather than always reporting

What are the advantages of having this? - More serious and engaging roleplay can occur. For example while playing as a defendant on the server, I was virtually helpless to aid in any and all criminal justices. The lack of a judge prevents me from doing my job because the judge is locked behind a paywall that for many, is not worth it.

Who is it mainly for? - Those who wish to RP rather than simply be punching bags for the cops. There is no roleplay way for any sort of justice to occur and without trail this "policerp" turns into a spitting image of the third riech.

Links to any content - N/A

CONTINUATION IN EXPANDED DETAIL - The server is making itself a doozy to play and enjoy. I see promise here but it is squandered by lack of engaging roleplay. Playing as any civilian or criminal role feels like playing as an NPC in a starwarsrp server. (IE only there so someone ELSE can have fun) This leads to a large divide in the community where people who want to engage the cops in meaningful ways are simply helpless to do anything against them. I believe a better introduction of criminal justice will allow the civilian and criminal jobs to have some level of defense against the police.

On 7/14/2018 at 11:07 AM, Superfruge said:

+Support

We do need something changed about the way these stuff works

Could possibly turn the top of spawn into a law firm or another building into a law firm.

Edited by tcoops
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic