Lizard Wizards Ban Appeal

Lizard Wizard

hat Server were you banned from:  Police RP

What is your in-game name: Do not know

What is your Steam Profile Link:co https://steamcommunity.m/profiles/76561198222673076/

https://steamcommunity.m/profiles/76561198222673076/What is your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:131203674

How long was the ban? (24H and below will be denied): Perma

Staff Member who Banned you (staff members name and forum profile link): Does Not say

What was the reason why you were Banned: Too many to list (Mass rdm/ etc)

Why do you feel that you should be unbanned (25 Words Minimum): It was not me who did this, I was gone for several months and my computer was being used by a relative (9 year old cousin), He got me banned on gmod because he "Likes youtube videos" And thus, I have to appeal for every server I played.

What have you learned from being banned (10 Words Minimum): Not to trust little kids, not to leave my steam unlocked.

Will you ever do this again:  Hell no

Do you understand if you do do this again you can be banned for double the time:  Yes.

Any Additional Comments you would like to add: I know it sounds out there but I am being 100% honest when I say this.

-Support

To start off, you are responsible for everything that happens on your PC. 

Two, I would like to see a screenshot of the ban. (When you attempt to join the server). 

And just a side note, people say this all the time to attempt to get out of punishment. I see it on servers I staff on and on Gaminglight. Therefore, I really don't trust this one bit.

14 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support

You are responsible for any actions done on your computer.

This isn’t the correct format, here is the correct one: 

You posted this in the wrong section. I will move it to the correct place for you. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

8 hours ago, Voxis said:

When you leave your computer accessible to other people and your steam is unlocked, then it can lead to disaster. I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I honestly feel that it was you that did the crimes. Because unless you showed cousin how to access EVERY server you play on (or so you claim), then the chances of him finding all of those servers is a chance so slim, I'd have a higher chance of winning the lottery. 

-Support

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

21 hours ago, Niko Belic Monolithservers.com said:

-Support

To start off, you are responsible for everything that happens on your PC. 

Two, I would like to see a screenshot of the ban. (When you attempt to join the server). 

And just a side note, people say this all the time to attempt to get out of punishment. I see it on servers I staff on and on Gaminglight. Therefore, I really don't trust this one bit.

• Fame locked this topic