Ban Yobo

Ahmadatron

Your In-game:  Lil Young Blood Tyrese

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:230769612

The player's name in-game: Yobo

The player's steam name (If you know it): Yobo The Hobo (Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:96930298

What did the player do: Mass Minge

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Ban long enough for him to understand he is not invincible. 120 hrs by request from other victims.

Any extra information: My friends and I are sick and tired of Yobo being able to break the motd and taunt us after he gets away Scott free from botched and rigged admin sits. Hell my friend have even been banned temporarily from false warns because Yobo got his admin friends to do it. I had footage to prove that but sadly it did not go through. This has been going on for too long and I can't say unnoticed, do to the countless reports made on Yobo. I hope I or anyone else has to come back to the forums because Yobo's abuse has not gone unnoticed.

SUPER  - SUPPORT ON THE FIRST VIDEO

You guys were following him 

you were  trying too make him upset for no reason 

if anything this was pure harassment 

-support second video 

No rules were broken at all..

Disrespectful

Targeting Yobo again 

Camera spamming/mingling

mic spam 

Yobo has done Nothing Wrong it seems like in these videos 

• Thanks 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

25 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

SUPER  - SUPPORT ON THE FIRST VIDEO

You guys were following him 

you were  trying too make him upset for no reason 

if anything this was pure harassment 

-support second video 

No rules were broken at all..

Disrespectful

Targeting Yobo again 

Camera spamming/mingling

mic spam 

Yobo has done Nothing Wrong it seems like in these videos 

• Thanks 1

I did not use much context we did not try to get a reaction out of him. Before I started recording for the day, he was minging several times. Sorry for the confusion. Hope to clear this up. Most of the minging I mentioned in my claim happend before I got OBS. Thank you for taking time to read my claim. Have a wonderful time playing Police RP.

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

Just to say to say this -support 

you deserves to get banned you are mining around the server in the videos and just annoying Yobo trying to get a reaction from him.

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

2 minutes ago, Ahmadatron said:

I was not getting banned

Idk what you are talking about

He was Stating that you deserve a ban for mingeing on the server I think..

you deserves to get banned you are mining around the server in the videos and just annoying Yobo trying to get a reaction from him.

• Thanks 1

As seen in the second vid I was not going to interfere with yobo. I didn't even know he was there. I was imply there to get a licence. The first vid I even said sure we were following him. I was not saying we were innocent. If I was I  would contact gaming light devs myself. But I felt that would be going too far. We have already served punishment. We just ask he would too.

9 minutes ago, Ahmadatron said:

Ok if you want to reply please state an "original" statement. Like how voxis exploits and overuses his admin abilities. Anyone else?

Bringing other people into the argument, eh? Make a staff report if you want to. There is no way in hell Voxis would abuse his powers.

For the ban request, - Support. You were obviously being obnoxious and trying to get a reaction. Not cool.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Carpenter John said:

Bringing other people into the argument, eh? Make a staff report if you want to. There is no way in hell Voxis would abuse his powers.

For the ban request, - Support. You were obviously being obnoxious and trying to get a reaction. Not cool.

sorry but voxis doesn't abuse his  power and if you got proof there is  a staff report  option  don't just make false clams because he -support you  this is the last time i'm replying too this 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Listen John I didn't ask for all these people to get on case. This was my ban appeal. In the beginning approached the situation nicely, even after being told I should be banned. I tried my hardest to make this discussion peaceful and professional. If you have nothing new to bring to the topic just don't comment. Voxis I apologize for what I said. It just gets me transfused that I take the time to edit, go back through the footage, And write out a claim and several responses. 

17 minutes ago, Carpenter John said:

• Thanks 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Listen John I didn't ask for all these people to get on case. This was my ban appeal. In the beginning approached the situation nicely, even after being told I should be banned. I tried my hardest to make this discussion peaceful and professional. If you have nothing new to bring to the topic just don't comment. Voxis I apologize for what I said. It just gets me transfused that I take the time to edit, go back through the footage, And write out a claim and several responses. 

I wished to have people not biased and friends with him. This is not the community talking, it's only been the same few talking.  So stop treating yobo like he is a victim. Instead listen to both sides. I stated I was not in anyway not guilty. So stop being so blinded and see the bigger picture. 

-Support

-I mean at the start of the first video, you guys are talking about RDM, and how staff is watching so you.

-You have little to no intention to role play, and love to waste staffs time.

-You guys are minges, love to camera spam, and harass players of the community.

-You clearly targeted Yobo with the intention to make him loose his cool.

-You're disrespectful.

Is this some type of joke or something? You clearly harassed him into making him loose his cool. You deserve a minge or ban for your actions. You sat there being a total minge and harassing one single player to the point where he could barely control him self, not cool at all, i hope you deserve the proper punishment for your actions.

• Thanks 1

• Fame locked and unlocked this topic

-Support

-In the beginning you guys plan to RDM someone in spawn because “the server it gonna crash anyways”

-The only people minging in these videos are you and your friends

-You constantly harassed Yobo

-Honestly you and your friends deserve the punishment of not a ban then a minge

-Nor

• Thanks 1