7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be part of the Gaminglight support team

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: RUAF SSGT JINSP Bobby Yukiteru/CERT SGT Bobby Yukiteru 1CT54

Steam Name:[GL] Bobby Yukiteru

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:67365734

Are you a Moderator+? Yes I am

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday as staff are required to

Do you have a working quality mic? It works but if someone talks over me it does echo

What timezone are you in? AEST [Australian eastern standard time]

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join the support team to be able to help people who need it I have been in this community and received so much help from everyone within the support team and I want to give back to this community and help them with there problems they have in a smooth and efficient manner to ensure the best outcome for everyone. I am a very respectful person and I believe I am mature enough to be a asset to the team. I think my time in this community benefits me hugely as I know a lot of the common problems and how to solve them. I see a lot of people in support channels when no one is on or no one is bothering to help them. I am a very patient person which I think is a massive part of being in the support team as not all situations are simple.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I believe I can benefit the support team partly due to my activity and knowledge of common issues within this community. I am very thorough with what I do which I think is a massive part of resolving issues a player has in a quick and timely manner to ensure everyone is happy and they can continue to play the server with all there problems resolved. I am always on TS unless I am asleep which is not often so I think having me as a support member will benefit the people who need support late at night when no one is on.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would say G,day how are you going what seems to be the issue today. I would then proceed to listen to there issue and help them resolve it as fast as I can and as thorough as I can to ensure the best result for the person asking for help.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I do

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

• Fame locked this topic