Well...

Mervin

So guys here we are sadly this will be my resignation post I know that this is probably super bad for some people and I know that this is probably unexpected and I’m deeply sorry for any issues this is going to cause. But basically I’m going through some shitty girlfriend stuff and I’m moving back in with my mom with no computer for who knows how long... I love this community to death and for the past year it has been my ride or die lol anytime I needed to improve my mood I would come on here with friends and dope ass people everyone on this community is an amazing person...I have staffed on military rp police rp and starwars working my ass Of for this community. I hope to come back and make “the great return” but as of now I’ll be leaving. 

@Zeeptin Thank you so much for this amazing community and the opportunity to staff. You an amazing dude and I love the dedication and care you have for this community your truly an amazing person.

@Gaur We have had some up and downs but your truly a great dude and your gonna make starwars the most populated gaminglight server ? 

@Snarlax Man your the OG you have been with this community for so long and I swear if anyone deserves community director you deserve it the most. Never stop caring for this community and all these members your a legend. RIP X

@John your an amazing manager and you have dedicated so much for military rp and basewars keep up the great work

@Nimo Your my “apprentice” you love this community so much nimo and I see the dedication you have and don’t ever let anything hold you back in this community or anything especially your age or voice. Your truly an amazing dude. Don’t let me down

From all my adventures on this community I find my most memorable moment to be when I first received officer when mazzy  on military rp. I love this community to death and I hope to see it strive and better it self and all the amazing people inside of it. 

Sorry for anyone I missed.

This is 

Ex USMC VCMDR Mervin 

Ex BSI DOI Mervin 5V1

Grand admiral Mervin 

Signing off for the last time. It’s been an amazing ride. Keep it real guys. ❤️❤️❤️ 

;-; 

Edited by Mervin
  • Like 3
  • Sad 4

~Mervin

NOOOOOOOOOO Mervin why you have to leave, you left me in BSI and now Fully. I will miss you.

Police RP|SNR Trooper Henry 1T85|SWAT CPL|Henry XR04|SGT Henry|Moderator|Support Staff|Forum Diplomat|BSI PI Henry 1I-70|SSSA Henry XS12| NSA Agent 4D29

StarwarsRP|Acolyte|ST PVT 9999|

Mervin, I'm gonna miss you, you stinking Grand Admiral. We have our fair share of time together and I'm gonna genuinely miss you from this server as you were a dynamic part of it and helped make it what it is today, Thank You and the loss of you will not be taken lightly by most

• Manager

Mervin I'm going to really miss you bud please come and visit us

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

5 minutes ago, Carpenter John said:

Gonna miss you Mervin. From BSI DOI to Grand Admiral, you are an amazing person, friend and member of the community.

Best of luck in the future!

See ya.

• Head Admin

Mervin,

In the beginning when we first met, we were pretty much asses to each other. But once we got to know each other, we got along. I just want to say that you will be missed and you were a great friend. Good Luck with your future!

• Like 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

• Bread locked this topic