John Coxs Staff Res.

John Coxs

Steam Name: Phillip

Ingame Name: John Coxs

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61594940

Have you donated to the server? No

Staff Restriction Length:  Perm

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Valykrie

Reason for Staff Restriction: For saying fuck you valkyrie as a joke a long time ago

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): 

I was in a group of friends with gaminglight and we were just making jokes and acting tough and i said it and someone secretly recorded and gave it to him. I was open and  honest  about what was going on and i was just staff restricted and i ended up joining another community. But I would have been permban because of what i said but since i told him what i thought i was here for i wasn't

+Support (If your story is actually true)

~Did you say "F*** you Valk in game, or in discord, or in rp?"

~If it was legitimate Staff Dis, you should've been warned for "Staff Dis"

~You should not be banned for Staff Dis, Especially just one F Bomb.

~If you are to return to the community, Do not, in any way or form, Staff, Server, or Player Dis.

Edited by ? BrycE ?
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

~If you are to return to the community, Do not, in any way or form, Staff, Server, or Player Dis.

-support your mingy as proven from what ive seen you do today plus are you not a superadmnin on DN

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

1 hour ago, Dan Yukiteru said:

-support your mingy as proven from what ive seen you do today plus are you not a superadmnin on DN

I am not a super admin for DN I am a Senior Admin. I just wanted to get this removed even though it was already removed in the past by valkyrie. But I do appreciate your opinion and thank you very much

-Support 

Huge minge 

Have to deal with you and your friend every single time you both get on the server. 

Just yesterday, you two were killing people as civilians, breaking rules 

you two act all “gangster” and take it waaay to far in rp which leads to even more rule breaking. 

Edited by Will Newel
  • Laughing 1

-Support, reasons above, as a staff member on another community as a semi-high rank you should know how to be mature on another communities server, just recently you were minging here and that will not get you far. Disrespecting a higher up no matter in public or private is never exepectable what so ever!

Wow

The reason for this post is to remove the staff restriction that has already been removed. I have not been staff with gaminglight since that day because of some joking as a group. You guys are replying with a very bias mindset  which I'm just trying to get something noticed that it has already been removed. I do apologise to any of you that I may have offended over time from the past to the present. 

I don't minge on defcon, I do have an anger issue where when I'm falsely accused of something I get up. I could write up scenarios that I have been involved with where I'm considered in the wrong cause I didn't have proof but I accepted the punishment anyways. It's also the way I sound with my voice because of what happen to me when i was growing up but it is what it is. 

It's all just to bring awareness to my already removed staff restriction

11 hours ago, Spection said:

-Support, reasons above, as a staff member on another community as a semi-high rank you should know how to be mature on another communities server, just recently you were minging here and that will not get you far. Disrespecting a higher up no matter in public or private is never exepectable what so ever!

On 7/10/2018 at 4:25 AM, Will Newel said:

-Support 

Huge minge 

Have to deal with you and your friend every single time you both get on the server. 

you two act all “gangster” and take it waaay to far in rp which leads to even more rule breaking. 

On 7/9/2018 at 4:25 PM, Will Newel said:

-Support 

Huge minge 

I have definitely witnessed some mingey behavior.

-Support 

Huge minge 

so true he yells in his mic to much

-Support 

Huge minge 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

1 hour ago, John Coxs said:

Can you please stop quoting what will stated?
When he is stating "gangster acting" is because we're both black and It's highly offensive and I wish you stop sending me an email of this quote. I don't agree with this discrimination that you're spreading because of the way we talk.

I'm just trying to get the staff restriction removed that is already removed so please stop responding.

Nolan tag help
@Nolan 

If its already removed than why do you have this post?

On 7/9/2018 at 12:59 AM, ? BrycE ? said:

• Fame locked this topic