Luciana Tuxedos Ban Appeal

gameraioafe

Steam Name: luciana tuxedos

Ingame Name: luciana tuxedos

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195140379

Ban Length:

13 month(s), 24 day(s), 20 hour(s), 15 minute(s), 16 seconds(s)

Admin that Banned you: Spection KING

Reason for Ban:

Racism | MassRDM | RDMing PresidentS | NITRP | StaffDis | NITRP | Gamer | Appeal @ Gaminglight.com

Dispute: I am very new to the police rp environment and was unaware of some rp etiquettes, I really wish to play on the server I feel that I accomplished a lot on PoliceRP especially with a high counter like mine (if you understand what I mean). I will play by the rules if im unbanned. I was having a bad day and was racist towards the admins which is why i got racism and diss in there, I apologize for the rapid assassinations on the presidents causing their avg lifespan to be  7.5s

Screenshot_85.png

Edited by gameraioafe

Just now, Winter said:

-Support “having a bad day” is no excuse for racism that’s unacceptable, I could understand dissing or swearing on a bad day but racism is way too far. Ban should stay in my opinion.

I'm black and I wasn't even saying it with a hard R if that justifies anything. 

I have had multiple staff come up to me about you and you Killed the president about 4 times, all without valid reasons, you made racist remarks and was dissing the staff team. On what level is that acceptable behavior?

1 minute ago, Spection said:

I have had multiple staff come up to me about you and you Killed the president about 4 times, all without valid reasons, you made racist remarks and was dissing the staff team. On what level is that acceptable behavior? It doesn't matter if your black or not, It matters that you said it. Your race is no excuse for your actions.

Wow

1 minute ago, Spection said:

I have had multiple staff come up to me about you and you Killed the president about 4 times, all without valid reasons, you made racist remarks and was dissing the staff team. On what level is that acceptable behavior?

-Support

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• Fame locked this topic