Cert SGT Andrew and Bobby Yukiteru warn request

DURAMAXDIES3L

Your In-game:DURAMAX 

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:432494372

The player's name in-game:Cert SGT Andrew and Bobby Yukiteru

The player's steam name (If you know it):

What did the player do: Massive player dis, No Player respect

What do you believe should happen to the player: warn

Any extra information: I Feel this has gone on far to long. everyday i feel these two player dis and show no respect towards any government. Im by no means saying what there saying is wrong, but how they go about saying it is ridiculous. Government is supposed to Professional and i feel it inst shown. Please read the entire concol screenshot for chat.

I asked PD to leave a lot noone listens i cracked the shits I was never even talking to you this is a constant issue and I am sick of it PD need to clean there act up and stop doing my job and disobeying me they risked that Police officers life by what they did if you guys cant handle listening ima loose my shit

• Like 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Well if there is a hostage and I’m on SRT and everyone won’t leave, it can get very irritating. Bobby had the best interests of the hostage in mind. PD were clearly told to get away/out of sight many times. Then the aftermath of the small arguement is player dis however PD not moving obviously had annoyed him. So he was provoked.

-support

Edited by Shark6758

12 minutes ago, Carpenter John said:

- Support for Bobby

- As mentioned above, it can get annoying whenever PD doesn't back off

- Gave multiple reasonable warnings for PD to leave, but they chose not to

- Everyone gets angry

+ Support for Andrew

- Unnecessary comments, only escalated the situation

Few things: 

A. https://gyazo.com/4f45b2885b0683129fb7dede69ccc133

I see lots are commenting about him just telling the police to leave in this case "F off", He is an SGT in CERT that is a respected rank when I look at a department as high as CERT I would expect the highest level of professionalism and maturity. He shouldn't be saying such hurtful things to PD whom by my guess would be the OFCs / SNRs running into bank that are fairly new to the server, This is a bad influence to put in the views of our new players and they will start to learn and see that if a CERT SGT is cursing at other officers they will do so as well. The proper way he could have handled this situation is by simply calling a staff member and having them bring the office out of the bank and placing him into the hands of a PD SGT to retrain them and they could be on their way. (Only saying this because I have seen him and many other CERT/SWAT members say this in govt team chat)

B. https://gyazo.com/a1fccb5ce147d2d22bc57d3649f85433

Might want to add this to the player report as it is breaking server rules by player/staff (if staff we're involved) dissing 

C. https://gyazo.com/8b36807262308b4db6eaf1856236e4c7

As a reply, Andrew did make a  rude remark and should be punished accordingly same as Bobby.

Honestly, this should have just been forwarded to a staff member in-game and they would have been more than happy to handle it just for future reference. 

• Like 2

When I said that. He didn't explain the story.

Someone went on Radio said, "Andrew you know what Fuck you when I want to go in bank I'm going to the bank". 

Don't +support something when you don't understand the story. It probably wasn't on the radio. As I had several cops next to me

Edited by Andrew / Commander Cody

It was very irritating that no one takes care of the OFCs/SNRs. I can't ever take care of a bank situation without forcing BSI, PD, NSA, etc. outside of the bank. I allow BSI warrant team in. Not all BSI. BSI is not a tactical unit and is not allowed to give themselves permission to move in. 

You get on an attack unit and try it for yourself. As far that I understand I don't think you have ever been on a tactical unit. It's really annoying and irritating, after a while yeah sure I'm going to say fuck you a lot. BSI doesn't understand the work we put just trying to force people out of the bank.

10 hours ago, ? Vinny said:

Few things: 

A. https://gyazo.com/4f45b2885b0683129fb7dede69ccc133

I see lots are commenting about him just telling the police to leave in this case "F off", He is an SGT in CERT that is a respected rank when I look at a department as high as CERT I would expect the highest level of professionalism and maturity. He shouldn't be saying such hurtful things to PD whom by my guess would be the OFCs / SNRs running into bank that are fairly new to the server, This is a bad influence to put in the views of our new players and they will start to learn and see that if a CERT SGT is cursing at other officers they will do so as well. The proper way he could have handled this situation is by simply calling a staff member and having them bring the office out of the bank and placing him into the hands of a PD SGT to retrain them and they could be on their way. (Only saying this because I have seen him and many other CERT/SWAT members say this in govt team chat)

B. https://gyazo.com/a1fccb5ce147d2d22bc57d3649f85433

Might want to add this to the player report as it is breaking server rules by player/staff (if staff we're involved) dissing 

C. https://gyazo.com/8b36807262308b4db6eaf1856236e4c7

As a reply, Andrew did make a  rude remark and should be punished accordingly same as Bobby.

Honestly, this should have just been forwarded to a staff member in-game and they would have been more than happy to handle it just for future reference. 

if you read my original post you may actually understand this has nothing to do with ofcs/snr in banks this is about a SNR got taken hostage and everyone takes it upon there self to handle my job which i do not appreciate BSI Warrant team are not tactical they should not be running in to bank full stop. I am sick of being treated like shit so do not expect me to play all pitty patty friends shit I play on this server to have fun and roleplay if you guys cant handle roleplaying correctly not my problem.

• Like 1

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

9 minutes ago, Dan Yukiteru said:

if you read my original post you may actually understand this has nothing to do with ofcs/snr in banks this is about a SNR got taken hostage and everyone takes it upon there self to handle my job which i do not appreciate BSI Warrant team are not tactical they should not be running in to bank full stop. I am sick of being treated like shit so do not expect me to play all pitty patty friends shit I play on this server to have fun and roleplay if you guys cant handle roleplaying correctly not my problem.

If people get mad about us entering banks. And not letting them enter. I will start allowing to PD members no matter what rank. To enter only 2 at a time and see them trying to do our job

Edited by Andrew / Commander Cody

-Support This could've been taken care of so easily in game, just talk to state command this post is unneeded. I agree they shouldn't have said what they said but it can get really frustrating having PD crowd us

Can you guys chill with bashing BSI? If you have a problem report it, don't wait to complain about it until your own asses are on the line and you think it will improve your chances of getting out of this mess

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

27 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Can you guys chill with bashing BSI? If you have a problem report it, don't wait to complain about it until your own asses are on the line and you think it will improve your chances of getting out of this mess

Obviously you have not read the post properly this aint about bashing BSI my ass is not on the line. This is about PD/BSI stealing my job and thinking there the most entitled people on the server I do not care about how you think we are treating your department there needs to be some changes to everyone involved in this attitude this is a RP server not a bitch fight server I am not going to sit here and have you tell me your BSI are perfectly fine and we are stating the fact of the matter because you think my ass in on the line which clearly it is not. I will not sit here being told it is my fault for others lack of understanding how to listen to simple instructions then proceed to backchat me and blame it on others. I aint ruling out my wrong doings but I aint gonna sit here and be the only one to take the blame.

Edited by Dan Yukiteru
  • Like 1

BSI going into the bank has been adressed. as said before, i dont disagree with what you guys are upset about, but how its said. simple as that. Andrew disrespecting people has going on to long and it seems to get ignored. so i brought it here.

Edited by DURAMAXDIES3L

4 minutes ago, DURAMAXDIES3L said:

BSI going into the bank has been adressed. as said before, i dont disagree with what you guys are upset about, but how its said. simple as that. Andrew disrespecting people has going on to long and it seems to get ignored. so i brought it here.

you have only really mentioned andrew not me i do not really see a problem with what I have said yes it may come off rude but i just want to RP and have fun at the same time I have no issue against anyone on this server its just sometimes i can get annoyed easily

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dan Yukiteru said:

Obviously you have not read the post properly this aint about bashing BSI my ass is not on the line. This is about PD/BSI stealing my job and thinking there the most entitled people on the server I do not care about how you think we are treating your department there needs to be some changes to everyone involved in this attitude this is a RP server not a bitch fight server I am not going to sit here and have you tell me your BSI are perfectly fine and we are stating the fact of the matter because you think my ass in on the line which clearly it is not. I will not sit here being told it is my fault for others lack of understanding how to listen to simple instructions then proceed to backchat me and blame it on others. I aint ruling out my wrong doings but I aint gonna sit here and be the only one to take the blame.

Bobby, this is a report about you and Andrew being disrespectful, not about how other departments don't listen to you, hence the part about your ass being on the line.  And no, BSI is not perfectly fine, I can admit that  If you ever cared to read the BSI SOP, moving into bank is strictly forbidden, which means that anyone doing so is doing it without the knowledge of command and it needs to be reported properly, not used as an excuse in a defense post on your report.  You have the right to defend yourself, but blaming BSI as a department when you haven't bothered to report anything doesn't help anyone.  If you're going to respond to this, take a quick break and cool down, because it doesn't look like you did with that last post.

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

Just now, Bronco said:

Bobby, this is a report about you and Andrew being disrespectful, not about how other departments don't listen to you, hence the part about your ass being on the line.  And no, BSI is not perfectly fine, I can admit that  If you ever cared to read the BSI SOP, moving into bank is strictly forbidden, which means that anyone doing so is doing it without the knowledge of command and it needs to be reported properly, not used as an excuse in a defense post on your report.  You have the right to defend yourself, but blaming BSI as a department when you haven't bothered to report anything doesn't help anyone.  If you're going to respond to this, take a quick break and cool down, because it doesn't look like you did with that last post.

As i clearly stated I am not blaming BSI/PD. I do not exactly know what happend with andrew and I am not defending him I can also clearly tell you have not read the post fully as this has nothing to do with a bank robbery that is somthing that happend with andrew my problem is when we had the hostage situation i told everyone to clear of several times before using a swear word as you can tell by the images provided by duramax this was never really about BSI but for some reason we have brang them into it i believe the only problem we had with them is the bank robbery which i wasnt there for all of it i was dealing with a hostage situation that i had problems with the PD failing to clear off the area like the hostage taker requested to ensure the safety of the officer that had been taken hostage people failed to follow simple orders so i got angry I am in no way sure exactly this effected your BSI member who i never saw there until the end of the situation where he confronted me about it then proceeds to tell andrew he will see him on the forums at that stage i didnt know why until i saw this report which for some reason had me in it. I personally think what i said is not disrespectful its just a harsher way of saying leave and it normally catches more peoples attention if you say it in a harsher way I do not have a mic which makes it harder on me as if i had a mic people would listen as it seems most people dont read chat until you crack the shits with people.

• Like 1

Bobby i dont believe BSI was involved with this situation. so no where were you talking to me or any of us. But thats not the point. If this wasnt a regular thing then i wouldnt have brought it here. and yeah you didnt disrespect a player, you disrespected a department telling PD to F right off. But i got sick of seeing it and nothing being done in game about it, so i felt its time to make it known

After further investigation into this report, I've came to conclusion about what i should do about this. But before I get into it, I just wanna make some points and explain some stuff.

Looks to me that Bobby got irritated because of the officers would not do their jobs properly and stay back and secure the area. I do understand that what Bobby said was a bit vulgar and demanding, which is why I've spoken to Bobby about fixing up his attitude towards others. I don't think Bobby should be warned here. Do also keep in mind that when asked by SWAT/CERT/SRT to stand down, they must comply. So really, it was a PD issue to begin with anyways. PD do tend to not listen to their higher ups or follow orders given by a tactical unit so I can understand the frustration that Bobby had during the situation.

As for Andrew, due to multiple complaints/issues i've seen recently about him, he has been issued a strike for being unprofessional, being disrespectful to other departments, and not cooperating with others. He has been spoken to about this strike and he understands why it was given. I've told him to get his act together and fix the attitude towards other departments and he understands.

For the warn request, I don't think it's really necessary for either of them , I've dealt with them both within the state department.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:32 AM, Carpenter John said:

- Support for Bobby

- Everyone gets angry

+ Support for Andrew

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

If pd are going into back without perms. Pm pictures or vids on the done and I will deal with them.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:32 AM, Carpenter John said:

- Support for Bobby

- Everyone gets angry

+ Support for Andrew

• Fame locked this topic