Finalizing My Leave (Making It Easier for Gaur)

The Echo

Next LT COL  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Next LT COL

• Snookie/GarryKIM
    • Brian
    • Abstain

Who should the Next LT COL be ? Brian or Snookie?GarryKim?

All state documents have been wiped from me as of now and I have made @snookiebear the owner of them.

Good luck in this time

Please put reasons for vote with the format like this :

Vote: ______________

Reason: ___________

Concerns: __________

Voting Starts today

Edited by The Echo

Vote: Snookiebear

Reason: Active, Mature, Follows all SOPs, Follows all rules, Takes care of troopers and other departments with equal punishments. Not bias only promotes people who deserve a promotion, The most active trooper out of all (if anyone denies then you must be high)

Concerns: That he will leave before he gets COL

• Like 1

Vote: Dad

Reason: because he is dad

Concers: yes mom is leaving

• Like 2

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

I'm voting ArmyGuy

His main focus is State and he actually sticks with State and does his job correctly. ArmyGuy deserves this more than anyone else does he is trustworthy and respectful to others. This guy shows a lot of dedication and a lot of responsibilities towards the department I feel like this guy deserves it because of certain reasons. ArmyGuy would be great for High Command here will do his best to make this department active and try his best to make this department 100% fun and professional. Good Luck ArmyGuy I hope you get it!

(P.S) Even tho he is a Captain he deserves it more than anyone else does

That he will show dedication and pride!

Edited by Munchies 5
  • Laughing 3

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

4 hours ago, Bronco said:

Snookie

Actually plays on the server sometimes

That he will do the job too good

but i mean if it really comes down to it and you cant decide, just have 2 LT COLs, its been done before

11 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

I'm voting ArmyGuy

His main focus is State and he actually sticks with State and does his job correctly. ArmyGuy deserves this more than anyone else does he is trustworthy and respectful to others. This guy shows a lot of dedication and a lot of responsibilities towards the department I feel like this guy deserves it because of certain reasons. ArmyGuy would be great for High Command here will do his best to make this department active and try his best to make this department 100% fun and professional. Good Luck ArmyGuy I hope you get it!

4 minutes ago, Andrew / Commander Cody said:

You are all voting for Armyguy because someone told you to. And I know that's true

I mean, no one is, they just see me as a good supervisor of state, let the have freedom of speech 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Andrew / Commander Cody said:

You are all voting for Armyguy because someone told you to. And I know that's true

I heard a lot of people getting told to vote for snookie.  People can vote for who they want to vote for

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

23 minutes ago, Andrew / Commander Cody said:

I voted army guy because he is an all round, non aggressive down to earth individual that cares about his department.  He understands the struggles that members have with current command and will fix them!! 

Freedom of speech Andrew, Freedom of speech. 

Edited by Will Newel

I'm between Snookie and Armyguy.  Both very good choices and would do the job every well.  Snookie obviously has seniority, but from what I see Armyguy has a better reputation and gets more respect from other Troopers.

Edited by Bronco

BRONCO

EMS EMT Technician

1 minute ago, Dan Yukiteru said:

This poll is useless as gaur has already picked

ya, i think echo just thought it would be helpful for gaur to get some feedback

if hes already picked then i hope everyone can accept that everyone was a good candidate and can welcome whoever our next LT COL is

• Like 1

BRONCO

EMS EMT Technician

I vote: Snookie/Garry

Reason: Let’s face it, Garry roleplay more than anyone else, in my opinion he’s as strict as they come. Being strict is what keeps posture & all. Garry deserves this rank due to his dedication.

(I might be late I’m just seeing this)

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:59 PM, Munchies1 said:

I'm voting ArmyGuy

• Thanks 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King