Bobby's Forum Diplomat Application

steakhouse guy

Bobby's Diplomat Application Poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Part of the Forum Diplomat Team?

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name:CERT SGT Bobby Yukiteru/RUAF SRA CDT Bobby Yukiteru

Steam Name:[GL] Bobby Yukiteru

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:67365734

Are you a Moderator+?Yes

How many post do you have on the website?291

How often are you online on the forums? at least 6 hours a day

What timezone are you in?AEST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team?I would like to join the Forum Diplomat Team due to the amount of times I see rules broken and nothing is done about them from stuff like the spammers that come every night when no one is on to people complaining about bans in the shoutbox. I am a very calm and respectful person who is always willing to help and resolve issues fast and efficiently to ensure the best outcome for everyone. I am very active on the forums and I know the rules extremely well which I think will benefit the team heaps as I am on when others are not.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I believe I have good judgement part of the reason I think this is due to how well I know the rules of the forums and how to handle reports and people requiring assistance swiftly and with utmost professionalism. I also think the time I have been in this community is a very useful asset of my judgement as I know how the forums/server works and how to operate everything to ensure I deal with things in a calm and efficient way to ensure the best for everyone in this community. I know where the line is between to harsh punishments and how to resolve issues without them turning into a big thing.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would start of calmly saying to him/her we have a staff report section and a ban appeal section that they may use if they feel they were banned incorrectly or treated incorrectly by a member of the staff team I would ask them to use it and not continue with this issue in the shoutbox by spamming it as it may cause a argument between people. I would then proceed to delete there post in the shoutbox and tell them if they had any more concerns they may private message me through the forums and I will be happy to help them.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

On 7/20/2018 at 12:20 PM, Zamasu (Caboose) said:

- Support

One instance is from me and some other people as well. From me, personally, in previous encounters, you have been kind of an asshole. But I haven't seen you let alone talk to you in a while so who is to say things couldn't change. Not only that but in a staff meeting, you were trash talking about my server that I work to improve on with my team of GM's which is something I automatically believe someone shouldn't even be deserving of the rank. 

On 7/20/2018 at 1:20 PM, Zamasu (Caboose) said:

- Support

One instance is from me and some other people as well. From me, personally, in previous encounters, you have been kind of an asshole. But I haven't seen you let alone talk to you in a while so who is to say things couldn't change. Not only that but in a staff meeting, you were trash talking about my server that I work to improve on with my team of GM's which is something I automatically believe someone shouldn't even be deserving of the rank. 

3 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

-Support

You have little respect for people, always telling people off for no reason

You are not active whats so ever 

You don't let little things go 

Yeah -Support 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gaur locked this topic