Ahmadatrons ban appeal

Ahmadatron

Steam Name: Amadatron 

Ingame Name: BiG BOy DoNNy

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:230769612

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: I do not know exactly but it was on 7/3/2018(possibly Zeeptin)

Reason for Ban: None given

Dispute: I hopped on the server about 3 hours after the normal reset and most people were minging and prop abusing with explosive barrels. Then this guy began talking and in red letters next to his name it said Founder. He began asking about who was prop abusing, and then a couple of minutes later the sever reset. I was not minging or prop abusing so I thought I was fine. I come back on and it does not connect me because it said I have a perm ban. Thank you for taking time to read my complaint, and I hope this situation gets resolved.

Edited by Ahmadatron
Fixing sentences

Zeeptin did it as a joke. If your banned still real is..

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 minute ago, Zeeptin said:

The bans that I issued weren't actual bans. It was just a message on your screen. If you actually are ban, it is valid.

meme -/+ support until we figure out if this ban is legit

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

• Fame locked this topic