Benjamins unban appeal

m5clan17

Steam Name: Benjamin

Ingame Name: I can't remember what I named myself

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:231921147

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: I believe he was called Valkerie?

Reason for Ban: I believe I was banned for being rude, I'll explain my side. What I remember, is me hitting Valkeries car, he was a cop, he picked my car up then flew it to a box.. He then proceeded to have ago at me for COP baiting. I then proceeded to tell him once to fuck off. He then said you gonna be rude? Are you gonna stop, I said "Fine" then he said well you can appeal it on forums then banned me, I believe a permanent ban wasn't necessary. This may not be the full act but the part I remember. I am very sorry for my actions and it was not my intentions to be rude but was my intentions to RP. There was another staff member then, believe was an SA. Can't remember the name.

I can promise you this will not happen again, I just wanna be able to play again. Thank you for reading my appeal, hope you have a nice day.

Dispute: N/A

I would appreciate some help on this. I don't remember what happened, all I know is that Valkerie was perma'd. So will he reply and give me a chance or will he wait this out?

Edited by m5clan17

On 7/3/2018 at 8:39 AM, Shark6758 said:

+support

Damn you got salt banned.

I kinda remember it, I went back and had a think, it was because valkerie took me away as I hit his car and I told him to "f-off" he had a massive go at me and then asked if I was gonna stop being rude I said yes then he said "Okay" then replied with "You can appeal it on forums" something along those lines. It was honestly pathetic.

May I ask how long this will take aswell to be denied or accepted?
Appreciate you spending time on me aswell.

Please recall on why you were banned. If you don't know why you were banned, who banned you, or what you did, this will be denied as you could have been banned for a number of reasons but are choosing not to explain. I'm giving you 48 hours to edit this post.

PENDING

6 hours ago, Fame said:

Please recall on why you were banned. If you don't know why you were banned, who banned you, or what you did, this will be denied as you could have been banned for a number of reasons but are choosing not to explain. I'm giving you 48 hours to edit this post.

PENDING

Done. I've put everything I remember.

On 7/5/2018 at 6:58 PM, m5clan17 said:

Am I gonna be unbanned? Been waiting for abit now.d

It is up to SMT and when they review this ban appeal. Just wait.

+Support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 7/5/2018 at 4:58 PM, m5clan17 said:

This isn’t gonna be automatic, you got banned, they’re waiting on community feedback, just sit back and wait it out, it’s looking pretty good for you, don’t make yourself look impatient to other members.

+Support 

~ He should’ve warned you for “Cop bait” and called it a day.

9 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

This isn’t gonna be automatic, you got banned, they’re waiting on community feedback, just sit back and wait it out, it’s looking pretty good for you, don’t make yourself look impatient to other members.

+Support 

~ He should’ve warned you for “Cop bait” and called it a day.

Sorry man, that wasn't my intention. I appreciate the feedback though.

On 7/5/2018 at 7:58 PM, m5clan17 said:

Please wait and be patient... SMT is very busy dealing with a lot

+Support, that type of action did not deserve a permanent ban and that action was very jurassic

Wow

50 minutes ago, Spection said:

Please wait and be patient... SMT is very busy dealing with a lot

+Support, that type of action did not deserve a permanent ban and that action was very jurassic

Yes sir. I'm very sorry. 

• Fame locked this topic