Zoom's False Warn

Zoom

Your In-game: Zoom

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:442276436

The admin's name in-game: Cole Phelps

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:159761470

What warning did you receive: Fail RP, Staff dis, and Player Dis 

Why do you think this warn was false: I was a hobo at the moment and i was being arrested at spawn. As i was walking the officer realized his police car was stolen and he called a admin to come help him, Me and the officer stopped and the officer started to talk to the staff member, than the staff member brought me to the jails (I was fully complying)  and he Warned me for Fail RP............ when the staff member left we went back in RP and he started to say yeah "thats what you get get" and he started laughing and i said "man shut up" and this got me warned for player dis........... and what i said to the staff i said "Man all the staff are acting annoying right now" and i believe that all of that was false and thats for the Staff Dis.

Any extra information: 

The Reason you were warned for FailRP was because you continued to be non-compliant while in handcuffs. I had to drag/bring you to the PD Jailer because you refused to comply. You are also admitting to Staff/Player Dis in your description. While I tried to talk and explain to you why you received this warn, you continually ran away from me, and in one instance, even said "F*cking Admins" under your breath

-Support

-Support (reasons above)

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:55 PM, Cole Phelps said:

The Reason you were warned for FailRP was because you continued to be non-compliant while in handcuffs. I had to drag/bring you to the PD Jailer because you refused to comply. You are also admitting to Staff/Player Dis in your description. While I tried to talk and explain to you why you received this warn, you continually ran away from me, and in one instance, even said "F*cking Admins" under your breath

-Support

• Fame locked this topic