Minge Patrol Ruinz - False Warn Report

[GL] Joe Mama

Your In-game: Joe Mama K

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:158173971

The admin's name in-game: Minge Patrol Ruinz

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: lieing in a sit

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/36d86a4905ab139d6c996c8236520af6

Why do you think this warn was false: So, I was driving by looking for my buddy and I saw the White House. I decided to take a look and I realized none of the cars in the driveway were my buddy's so I started to pull away from the house. A group of Bloods came out the front door and started to shoot my car and kill me. I call and admin and Ruinz showed up. I told him I was RDM'd and so he brought one. The bloods said that I was on their property and so they shot me. Ruinz said there was no KOS Sign. So, the bloods started to lie and say I was "lockpicking the door" so they killed me. This was clearly false because my car was way far away from the house. After a while, on of the other bloods wandered over to the sit and hesitantly lied too so they wouldn't get warned. Instead of listening to the clear evidence I got RDM'd, Ruinz simply said "I was lying in a sit". Honestly, I didn't even know I got warned because when he said that, (He didn't say my name or indicate he was talking to me), I thought he was talking about the bloods lying.

Any extra information: I am just mad the bloods got away with RDM while I got warned for no reason.

So u say and i quote "So, the bloods started to lie and say I was "lockpicking the door" so they killed me." there was lockpick logs IN PLOGS saying you started a lockpick at around the same time they killed you. This isnt a false warn.

-support

So u say and i quote "So, the bloods started to lie and say I was "lockpicking the door" so they killed me." there was lockpick logs IN PLOGS saying you started a lockpick at around the same time they killed you. This isnt a false warn.

-support

I'm just gonna state that I had no intention of getting a warn that was true removed. To be honest, it happened a while ago and it most likely distorted my memory. I may never fully agree with it but I have to accept it because logs don't lie. I'm fine with the warn the way it is. I honestly believedon't I got Rdm'd from memory, I did not mean to try to get a legitimate warn removed. Sorry.

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:33 AM, WreckedInRuinz said:

-support

• Fame locked this topic