Jhonson's Ban Appeal

?OneThing™

Steam Name: G*59

Ingame Name: Jhonson Umbrella Corp/UNO Mas Jhonson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119322663

Ban Length: 2 weeks but now 1 week and 1 day

Admin that Banned you:GamikZone

Reason for Ban:Mass Minge/RDM In a sit/Disrespecting The Community

Dispute:  Ok I'm honestly sorry for the mingeing i've done during that week it just pisses me off how people take my off duty as a cop serious and it effects me when i go on duty and i don't understand isn't there a double life rule that protects me cause im off duty and not a cop.  Also rdm in a sit the admin i rdm in the sit was not godded and he brought me to a sit i was just shooting around and see if he is godded and then i stopped but yeah i shouldn't have done that.  And yeah i have learned my lesson gaminglight was really fun for me but i took it too far and i have learned my lesson and matured a bit so when i comeback i'm a better person and it also sucks waiting for a unban but it was my fault.

-Support

• Honestly you're the most disrespectful and the rudest person I have ever met
  • I mean you broke so many rules and its just not acceptable
  • To be honest you have been mingy since I've first met you
  • The ban should stay in my opinion

https://gaminglight.com/main/topic/27294-jhonsons-goodbye/ <----- Also I like how you disrespect me and you say goodbye and all

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

https://gaminglight.com/main/topic/27294-jhonsons-goodbye/ <----- Also I like how you disrespect me and you say goodbye and all

I don't think the ban should stay. I think it should be longer

-Support

-Support

2 weeks is almost up, If anything it should be a ban extend but hey I'm not admin

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

-Support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Sounds like you had a bad day and I wasn't aware you were ban too lol. Remember like I told everyone is to always control your anger otherwise it won't end well.

Playing with Jhonson, he's a cool person and not mingey type as far as my perspective goes. But everybody has a different perspective. It is one of those day that anger got the best of him.

-Support

- You minge on purpose

- You’re extremely disrespectful

- You break rules whilst knowing their rules (you simply don’t care)

- On your “Johnson’s goodbye” You called yourself the best minge alive...

- No matter the punishment, you don’t change, and you’re not phased. (Ex: You got banned, then made “ Johnson’s goodbye” and in the “Goodbye” You said “**** you” to some of the players of the community)

- You’re honestly lucky you only got a 2 week ban, Gamik gave you a slap on the wrist, compared to what you deserve.

-Support

Munchies I just realised somthing on his leaving post he told every australian in gaminglight to F themselves but as for the ban it should stay you have a attitude and a temper which i do not like all you do is minge you know your minging yet you continue to do it you have NITRP on gaminglight servers.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-support sorry but maybe you will learn that we have rules here at gaminglight  and if you don't follow it than there is a punishment  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Denied

Infact, your ban is going to be extended. You have no respect for this community or anyone in it and quite frankly you haven't matured and you're not sorry you got banned you're sorry you got caught. You're lucky this isn't a permanent ban.