Aj staff ban

Ajjjj

Steam Name: michaelmcauley3

Ingame Name: Ajj

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:87090157

Have you donated to the server? No

Staff Restriction Length: I have no clue

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: valky13 

Reason for Staff Restriction: bullying ( I think)

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): 

i think my staff restriction should be removed because I was younger then and I was stupid. The staff ban was February 2017 and I'm not sure I'm even banned anymore so... if I am I would like to be unbanned.

Edited by Ajjjj

Well he's not banned from the game as he was online last night. 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

-Support

-For a start, you earned yourself a staff restriction for a reason, you messed up, therefor you should at least put some effort into your appeal.

-Half the people here didn't even know if it was a ban on the server, or a staff restriction.

-You said you "think" you were restricted due to you bullying. Valk isn't around anymore, so us; as a community have to take your word on why you were restricted.

-If you want something from this community, you gotta give them valid reasoning and answers.

If you want a punishment lifted, you should redo this appeal and provide valid information and maybe even be sure if you have the restriction or not.

On 7/9/2018 at 5:38 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

-For a start, you earned yourself a staff restriction for a reason, you messed up, therefor you should at least put some effort into your appeal.

-Half the people here didn't even know if it was a ban on the server, or a staff restriction.

-You said you "think" you were restricted due to you bullying. Valk isn't around anymore, so us; as a community have to take your word on why you were restricted.

-If you want something from this community, you gotta give them valid reasoning and answers.

If you want a punishment lifted, you should redo this appeal and provide valid information and maybe even be sure if you have the restriction or not.

Agreed

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 7/9/2018 at 1:38 AM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

On 7/9/2018 at 12:38 AM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

On 7/9/2018 at 12:38 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

On 7/10/2018 at 10:49 AM, Spection said:

-Support, this appeal is very unclear and it show no effort has been put into it you don't even know anything about your administrative ban.

On 7/9/2018 at 12:38 AM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

On 7/9/2018 at 6:38 AM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic