• No

Steam Name: Birdnest

Ingame Name: Birdnest

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11101

Have you donated to the server?: No

Staff Restriction Length: Permanent

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Mr Valkyri3

Reason for Staff Restriction:9/11 comments 

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):

im sorry............Im sorry for the things I said on ts and I sorry if I offended anyone. I'm talking about when I was in a ts chat with the swat members and we were talking about 9/11 stuff, (I know this sounds bad already) we were talking about what happened, I was stressed out from school that day and my brother, then someone asked "how many people died?", my brother googled it and he started to read off the numbers.....2....9.....9.."NO ONE CARES" i said, I regret what I said instantly, the chat went quite......"what did you SAY?" someone said, then I was in trouble people were confuse on who said it so I stepped up and said it was me, 5 seconds later, "you were moved" as I open up ts I see about 15 or more people brought in from a admin or from someone, then valk joined, my stomach dropped as I knew I was in BIG trouble he started asking what happened, someone told him, and then everyone started talking about how many people died in there family because of 9/11, I was....I...can't describe how bad I felt, I was about to cry I felt so BAD, and I still do to this day. Then everyone went quite and valk said to me "you are perm staff restricted", I knew it was coming but I didn't know when until now. I was in the middle of making a staff application as well, I got a week ts ban, and in that week i was thinking about what I said and I wanted to be a staff member on police RP for so long and I blew it. Because of 3 words I blew it. all I want to do is get this staff restriction removed. I am truly sorry about what I said and the pain that I caused. From the bottom of my heart i'm sorry. I'm not just saying this to get my restriction removed I really mean it. 

believe I have learned my lesson.

Edited by birdnest

+support I believe you deserve a chance because you never got tab your first chance I know Valkyrie is ruined multiple chances for me but now that he's gone I believe everyone should have a second chance and I'm not saying I believe your story or not but I believe a second chance is advisable

• Like 1

+support I believe you deserve a chance because you never got tab your first chance I know Valkyrie is ruined multiple chances for me but now that he's gone I believe everyone should have a second chance and I'm not saying I believe your story or not but I believe a second chance is advisable

+support 

+Looks like your sorry for what you did

+should get chance

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+ Support

Sometimes things slip out, and I believe you have learned from your mistake.

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+support

Same with me kinda. I found this thing in does called destructible 9/11 tower. I says it in ts and got reported. 

He should get a second chance like did.

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 7/6/2018 at 8:14 AM, Spection said:

+Support

-Next time just think of what you say before you say it because it can offend some people.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 6/26/2018 at 4:28 PM, Carpenter John said:

+ Support

Sometimes things slip out, and I believe you have learned from your mistake.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

+Support

Reading over this, seems like you simply said something that you didn't mean to say, and you got the sh^^^y end of the stick for it. We have all said things we have not meant, we've all said things that people have taken wrong. I believe that you've learned your lesson from it, and that you should have your restriction lifted.

• Like 2

• Fame locked this topic