Strider-False Warn Appeal

Vodnik

Your In-game: Vodnik

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196866819

The admin's name in-game: Strider

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: RDM/FailRP

Why do you think this warn was false: This happend because i mugged a guy who called me a "Retard" (Person admitted to calling me a Retard and said it 3 times during the sit, but Strider did nothing) The man who i killed was revived and then started to shoot near me, i ducked behind a soda machine that someone place down and started to shoot him with my Nova. I killed him (Garry Kim watched all of it). About 20 mins later, i get brought by Strider. My memory is not very vivid but i remember key parts. Like the man calling me a "Retard" many time's.  Strider started ti come off as if he had a grudge against me. After a long argument/Talk, i asked Strider to bring Garry, and so he did. Garry even said that i mugged/killled the guy because he called me a Retard, and Strider still did nothing. Garry said to much to explain, but Striders vid should clear it up (If he puts it in the comments). At the end, i asked garry "did he start to shoot at me when he revived" He said "The second time you killed him, thats why" May not be exact words but we will see in striders vid). Then i told Strider, "See! He said that he started to shoot at me after he was revived!" But Strider replied "Stop putting words into his mouth!!" This angered me so i asked Garry "Did you start to shoot at me for no reason?" but after i asked Garry that, Strider put him down to the ground so we didn't get a answer. Then i got warned.

Any extra information: Strider said that he had a video of the admin sit, so i expect him to put it in the comments. 

-Support 

well first you don’t have any solid proof 

second you were showing me that you reported me 

Which I didn’t need to know 

you admitted that you killed the guy after you revived him even you asked Garry kim to side with you and he said the truth 

Overall I think the warn is valid not false

88D0C814-82B9-49C8-954E-E38F60146518.jpeg

Garry’s is gunna explain everything 

plus my recording did not register 

Boi i sent you the link because you said you were gonna "Try" to get the vid and put it on the post. I made your life easier by sending you the link, so you didnt have to go through all of the forums. And this is not a Report against you, its against the warn

And i never "Admitted" to reviving him nor killing him for no reason. EMS Revived him

lol no you even said yourself he called you retard in rp and then you got mad and killed him Ems and Garry both agree

I’m done replying thank you very much

When did EMS agree? And i said i got mad the first time i killed him. Thats when he called me a retard. And why didnt you do anything about the player diss?

Here's basically what happened from what I remember.

1. Vodnik comes up to this guy named Admiral and says something like hey.
  2. Admiral calls Vodnik a retard.
  3. Vodnik does indeed in fact call a MUG on Admiral. Admiral is looking at the ground unarmed. Vodnik had a shotgun, i believe, and started a MUG on Admiral.
  4. Admiral then realizes he's being mugged so he ends up bringing out a shotgun and Vodnik and Admiral begin to exchange fire. Admiral shot first. And a gunfight begins and Vodnik ends up killing him.
  5. EMS is responding to the dead civilian and when EMS gets on scene. Vodnik is pointing a shotgun at the EMS and is telling the EMS to back off and not to revive him.
  6. EMS explains to Vodnik that he needs to revive/heal him. Vodnik then proceeds to just let EMS revive him and Vodnik walks away.
  7. Pretty sure Vodnik then returns back to the same place he killed Admiral.
  8. Admiral calls him a retard again and kills him again.

I dont know about this warning because I don't think you should kill someone over the fact that he called someone a retard. Don't really think that's a reason to be shooting/killing someone. Based on the scenario that I witnessed, it seemed like an RDM to me.

Here's basically what happened from what I remember.

1. Vodnik comes up to this guy named Admiral and says something like hey.
  2. Admiral calls Vodnik a retard.
  3. Vodnik does indeed in fact call a MUG on Admiral. Admiral is looking at the ground unarmed. Vodnik had a shotgun, i believe, and started a MUG on Admiral.
  4. Admiral then realizes he's being mugged so he ends up bringing out a shotgun and Vodnik and Admiral begin to exchange fire. Admiral shot first. And a gunfight begins and Vodnik ends up killing him.
  5. EMS is responding to the dead civilian and when EMS gets on scene. Vodnik is pointing a shotgun at the EMS and is telling the EMS to back off and not to revive him.
  6. EMS explains to Vodnik that he needs to revive/heal him. Vodnik then proceeds to just let EMS revive him and Vodnik walks away.
  7. Pretty sure Vodnik then returns back to the same place he killed Admiral.
  8. Admiral calls him a retard again and kills him again.

I dont know about this warning because I don't think you should kill someone over the fact that he called someone a retard. Don't really think that's a reason to be shooting/killing someone. Based on the scenario that I witnessed, it seemed like an RDM to me.

Thank you for putting all, it helped clear things up.

I'm not saying your wrong, since that is what you saw. But i only killed him twice and both times i had a reason to.

1-  I mugged him

2- Admiral started to shoot at me while i was walking away so i came back and killed him again.

But do you not remember hearing a XM shooting? Your Trooper, so your somewhat use to the XM shots.  

You know Strider has this video he should put it up the video can prove who is in the right and who is in the wrong that is the only thing I can see that can solve this mess and please cats let's try to keep the argument out of Forms

+/- Support 

You can't just kill someone because they insulted you, don't know the full story if anyone had a video that would be great but for now, I'll remain neutral.

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

-Support

If what I am reading is entirely true, then it would be RDM on your part and NLR on his part. It works both ways. Killing someone over an insult or anything of the like is classified as RDM. BUT if what you say is true about him being revived and immediately shooting you is true, then that is where the NLR would take place. 

Now, for the player diss thing. I don't handle the "He said, She said" scenarios for player diss. If I hear it come straight from their mouth is when I will handle it. Otherwise, I don't really say anything about it. (Mind you, I would like proof if it can be provided) BUT there is my look on it. 

^^^

Edited by [GL] Wolffe

-Support

If what I am reading is entirely true, then it would be RDM on your part and NLR on his part. It works both ways. Killing someone over an insult or anything of the like is classified as RDM. BUT if what you say is true about him being revived and immediately shooting you is true, then that is where the NLR would take place. 

Now, for the player diss thing. I don't handle the "He said, She said" scenarios for player diss. If I hear it come straight from their mouth is when I will handle it. Otherwise, I don't really say anything about it. (Mind you, I would like proof if it can be provided) BUT there is my look on it. 

-Support

I never RDMed because the first time, i mugged the guy. The the second time, he shot at me so it was self defence

1. Pretty sure Vodnik then returns back to the same place he killed Admiral.
  2. Admiral calls him a retard again and kills him again.

So, NLR on your part and then RDM on his part? 

1. It's not my fault i'm in the same spot i killed someone (Not NLR)

2. I never died and he shot me after he got revived so it's NLR on him.

Where are you getting that I NLR'ed? There's no rule saying "You cant be where you killed someone" so i don't know what your talking about.

+support

-The person after being revived tried to kill Vodnik. I see no rule breaking from Vodnik and am confused why a warn was issued to Vodnik instead.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+support

-The person after being revived tried to kill Vodnik. I see no rule breaking from Vodnik and am confused why a warn was issued to Vodnik instead.

Thank you! Strider didnt even warn the guy for the mass player diss!

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 7:55 AM, Winter said:

+/- Support 

You can't just kill someone because they insulted you, don't know the full story if anyone had a video that would be great but for now, I'll remain neutral.

• Fame locked this topic