Trey Jambia & Tony Jambia - Ban Request (Warn request)

Leapinglizard101

Questions
Your In-game name: Leapinglizard

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177425860

The player's name in-game: Trey Jambia & Tony Jambia

The player's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What did the player do: Starting at around 8:00 tonight (GMT) my family and I started experiencing issues with these players, Im going to admit right now that they did raid our base of millions of dollars. So yes we might have been slightly salty. This whole issue started when we attempted to take Trey hostage at Mesa apartments he proceeded to fail RP and run inside mesa apartments and started shooting at us. We all died. This part was taken care of by a simple admin sit and we where allowed to retake him as a hostage, we proceeded to take him hostage (with advert and all) and drove directly to State Trooper base, because Trey wouldn't stay quiet we stopped outside and gagged and blindfolded. We then went to Red warehouse (Using outer perimeter road only) and this is where the video picks up.

Evidence (REQUIRED):  Video

What do you believe should happen to the player: I personally think some warns should be put into place. But I also think the punishment should be up too the people reading this. Because my view is probably bias. (Warns for Fail RP, Fear RP, and Player disrespect. But I don't know if there is a warning for meta-gaming)

Any extra information: The last 2 minutes are the most important

Need steam id's.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Provide a Steam ID

PENDING

Got the Steam Ids...

STEAM_0:0:59112440
STEAM_0:1:65468606

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• Fame locked this topic