Yuri's staff restricted appeal

The real Yuri

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:04 AM, Mikedanoobgamer said:

+ Support

If you are not lying then you should not have been restricted. 

However, even Valk would have not perma restricted you for posting two posts a day. Posting a lot of things is encouraged!

its Valkyrie he will give you 10 warnings each one separate because he F****NG can

On 6/24/2018 at 5:47 AM, Munchies1 said:

I would like some more information on why we should remove your staff restriction

And spamming posts is not a staff restriction so there is something that you did and that you probably forgot we need to know

Not gonna leave a + or - Support until I get some more information and the real reason why you got staff restricted in the first place.

+Support

I've seen Yuri in action before on various different servers, we've both been manager on the same server and different points in time and I'm confident that without this restriction, his application to any staff team in the community would result in excellence.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

On 7/18/2018 at 6:34 PM, Finch said:

+Support

I've seen Yuri in action before on various different servers, we've both been manager on the same server and different points in time and I'm confident that without this restriction, his application to any staff team in the community would result in excellence.

Agreed!

• Fame locked this topic