Yuri's staff restricted appeal

The real Yuri

Steam Name: Yuri

Ingame Name: Yuri

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:188996625

Have you donated to the server? Yes, i donated for VIP+

Staff Restriction Length: I think perm

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: I think it was Valk.

Reason for Staff Restriction: It was a long time since i played for GL and if i had to guess i think it was for spamming posts

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I think it should be removed because it was a long time since i played on this server and i was 14 and 15 when i played and then i got banned for friending someone but now im back again and i am 16 now and i have matured a lot and I wont do the things i did to get my staff restriction.

• Like 1

+/- support

Spamming posts? Like in what way?

Idk wut way u thinking but it was like posting 2 posts a day but not everyday like i posted something wut happened in the server before and 3 hours later i posted something idk wut it was but it was like that

It was a long time but it was something like that ^^^

Idk wut way u thinking but it was like posting 2 posts a day but not everyday like i posted something wut happened in the server before and 3 hours later i posted something idk wut it was but it was like that

It was a long time but it was something like that ^^^

You’ve been banned and restricted for non valid reasons..posting twice a day and get restricted? GG

+support

Edited by [AWOL] Jojo

I would like some more information on why we should remove your staff restriction

And spamming posts is not a staff restriction so there is something that you did and that you probably forgot we need to know

Not gonna leave a + or - Support until I get some more information and the real reason why you got staff restricted in the first place.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

I would like some more information on why we should remove your staff restriction

And spamming posts is not a staff restriction so there is something that you did and that you probably forgot we need to know

Not gonna leave a + or - Support until I get some more information and the real reason why you got staff restricted in the first place.

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

I wouldnt put anything past valk

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

okayy. Imma try my best to explain this but there's not really that much to say.

So when I was here last year (2017) I wanted to apply for staff and it said you needed 10+ or 15+ and I think I had 1 or 2 post so I posted 2 posts a day and sometimes 1 post a day but mostly 2 cause not that much staff was on prp so I wanted to help. 

thats all I got to say. There wasn't that much to go off by but I guess it's something 

On 6/24/2018 at 8:47 AM, Munchies1 said:

22 hours ago, Carpenter John said:

I mean idk wut else you guys want me to say because thats all that happened. I just posted 2 posts a day to get staff and they were not just random post, its like post like comments or threads  relating to PRP stuff or comments like +/- staff apps or ban appeals.

On 6/24/2018 at 7:47 PM, Munchies1 said:

for real put some effort and detail into the applications...

On 6/24/2018 at 7:47 AM, Munchies1 said:

On 7/10/2018 at 12:04 AM, Mikedanoobgamer said:

+ Support

If you are not lying then you should not have been restricted. 

However, even Valk would have not perma restricted you for posting two posts a day. Posting a lot of things is encouraged!

+/- Support

Something isn't adding up. To get accepted as staff one of the major things is to be active on the forums, Why would you get restricted from doing so? +Support if you're being 100% honest. But something just doesn't feel right. For all we know you could just be saying this because valk isn't around to say what really happened.

On 7/16/2018 at 9:06 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

+/- Support

Something isn't adding up. To get accepted as staff one of the major things is to be active on the forums, Why would you get restricted from doing so? +Support if you're being 100% honest. But something just doesn't feel right. For all we know you could just be saying this because valk isn't around to say what really happened.

Bryce idk wut else to say because thats wut happen, idk if u were here when that happen but thats all i did, post 2 post a day to get staff. You can tell Zeeptin to tell him but that wut really happened and im not gonna apply for staff after i get unrestricted, imma wait like another month but thats all i did, post 2 posts a day because when i wanted to apply, i needed to have 10+ posts

13 minutes ago, The real Yuri said:

Bryce idk wut else to say because thats wut happen, idk if u were here when that happen but thats all i did, post 2 post a day to get staff. You can tell Zeeptin to tell him but that wut really happened and im not gonna apply for staff after i get unrestricted, imma wait like another month but thats all i did, post 2 posts a day because when i wanted to apply, i needed to have 10+ posts

On 7/16/2018 at 9:06 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support if you're being 100% honest.

^

On 6/24/2018 at 8:47 AM, Munchies1 said:

just add more and if you do i will give this a +support

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

• Fame locked this topic