Yuri's ban appeal

The real Yuri

Steam Name: Yuri

Ingame Name: Yuri

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:188996625

Ban Length: Perm 

Admin that Banned you: Valkyrie

Reason for Ban: I guess for friending i shouldnt have

Dispute: I forgot who to not friend but it was a long time but it was people from other PRP servers but i stopped playing any RP servers for a while and now im back and i dont think i got any friends from any PRP servers

Thx bro love u no homo for supporting me but it was a long time ago since i joined GL, wut happened to Valkyrie?

Valk........................https://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20686-what-happened-to-mr-valkyri3/

+support 

+deserves second chance 

We all know that Valk...uh...abused his powers and you sound like you have been gone for a while so you should get a second chance dude.

GOOD LUCK :) 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+support

Banned for friending? Like what?

Cuz i friended someone who plays another PRP server but i never joined another PRP server except for GL but i guess we met on another server but rlly idk how i friended him but yea. The next day i try joining GL and it said i was banned.

Cuz i friended someone who plays another PRP server but i never joined another PRP server except for GL but i guess we met on another server but rlly idk how i friended him but yea. The next day i try joining GL and it said i was banned.

I meant it’s dumb

Okay,

What was the name of the player who you friended? And why we’re you not allowed to friend this player? Please provide more information so we can come to plausible conclusion. 

PENDING

You probably wern't around, but back in the day, if you for example, had ex-swat commander Derek Vinyard or some one else (forgot name), you got banned perm. The rule as of now has been lifted

I do not remember this player because like I said this was all last year (2017) but I was a player who played on another PRP server but his profile picture had like a gin or something. I guess he did something on the server, idk, but after i unfriended him I guess he requested a friend request to me because I know for sure I didn't friended him so that's what happened.

Srry i spelled that wrong ^^^

I do not remember this player because like I said this was all last year (2017) but It was a player who played on another PRP server but his profile picture had like a gun or something. I guess he did something on the server, idk, but after i unfriended him I guess he requested a friend request to me because I know for sure I didn't friended him so that's what happened