Snar False Warn

DURAMAXDIES3L

Questions

Your In-game:DURAMAX Good

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:432494372

The admin's name in-game: RIPX Snar

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: "stop"

Why do you think this warn was false:In the screen shot above it shows I said " lol Nick Val your a minge" Snar did not come talk to me at all, I repeatedly pmed him asking him to come talk to me about warn because I feel that it was overkill. prior to the screenshot in chatbox. I wish I would have screenshotted the concol but missed it. 

Any extra information: It has been nearly two months since I received a warn and I try my best to keep it that way. I didn't curse in OOC, therefore I don't think this should have been anymore then maybe a talking to.

+Support

• He should have been verbally warned first by Snar or asked to stop before being warned
  • Talked to DURAMAX and Nick Val wasn't offended or annoyed by his comments
  • Unnecessary warn for a harmless comment

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

+Support

• He should have been verbally warned first by Snar or asked to stop before being warned
  • Talked to DURAMAX and Nick Val wasn't offended or annoyed by his comments
  • Unnecessary warn for a harmless comment

Wno verbal or anything happened, he called someone a minge and got warned for it, in my opinion it shouldve been a verbal, then an actual minge. People call me a minge all the time, nothing ever happens to them.

ACCEPTED

You need to watch your disrespect in chat. I don't care if it is a joke or not

Also, I am not required to come to you in order to warn you.

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017