Aaron's Ban Appeal

Aaron213223

Steam Name: Aaron The Baron

Ingame Name: Aaron The Baron

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:77116722

Ban Length: perma

Admin that Banned you: MrValkyrie

Reason for Ban: Breach of staff handbook/stike first/no appeal [btw i was never staff]

Dispute: first of all, Valkyrie banned me before but he then unbanned me when i talked to him about it on the teamspeak but the unban reason didnt show up in the ban list. Second of all, I owned a server [I do not own a server anymore] and i asked my friends if they wanted to come join it and they said yes and then they asked to be staff and i knew that they were staff on gaminglight and i told them that they shouldn't be staff or they will be banned on gaminglight but they said "It's fine i want to be staff." and i said ok then a person that was a Tmod on gaminglight saw it and reported it to valkyire and he banned me my two friends that were staff and my co owner. After valk was banned my two friends  and my co owner were unbanned by zeeptin, but i never got unabnned.

Edited by Aaron213223
Added new text.

+support if you were never staff then this is a invalid ban but we will have to wait for SMT to reply

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-support 

-One you have two perma bans (Mass staff/player diss) 

-Two you have been minged 6 times (One Perma)

-Three you have been warned 30 times (Mainly LTAP's)

-Take a LOOK http://www.gaminglight.com/bans/profile.php?profileid=76561198114499172

Now maybe you should get a second chance, but your past says NO to me...and yes Valk did abuse his powers, but you said nothing about the 2nd perma ban that Valk gave you.

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

• I do remember you and you weren't really a friendly person you were also a bit mingy
  • You have a lot of warns as well
  • You also have a lot of bans

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any question for me or that you need help with anything please let me know! Feel free to message me on the website, Teamspeak or in-game! I will be happily to help you with anything and to answer any of your questions!

Good Luck with your Ban Appeal!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Moderator Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"