Vlad TS unban App.

scup

Steam Name: [GL]scup

Ingame Name: Vlad/Tommey

SteamID:STEAM_1:0:95605304

Ban Length: Perm.

Admin that Banned you: Unknown.

Reason for Ban: Personating Valkyrie In TS.

Dispute: am very sorry for personating mr valk. i did not try to make any form of harm. it was meant to be a joke.. it will never happen again. i promise. please give me a second chance. i understand that i ****ed up.

I personally don't believe this should receive a permanent ban

I say removal of ban and put him on probation

I will say this though your application does need some work

Edited by LT Velvet

In my opinion, this ban was justified.

Me and Nimo responded to a support notification with Vlad (or Mike) with the exact same TS name as Mr. Valkyrie (dont know how to spell his name). Upon arriving, he told us in TS chat to get Zeeptin because he had a "money issue" and owed 500 dollars.

Obviously this seemed kind of strange, so we asked him to confirm he was actually Mr Valkyrie. He then changed his name to "Mike" and told us it was a joke and that he didn't mean it.

- Support. You shouldn't be joking about stuff like this.

Me and Nimo responded to a support notification with Vlad (or Mike) with the exact same TS name as Mr. Valkyrie (dont know how to spell his name). Upon arriving, he told us in TS chat to get Zeeptin because he had a "money issue" and owed 500 dollars.

Obviously this seemed kind of strange, so we asked him to confirm he was actually Mr Valkyrie. He then changed his name to "Mike" and told us it was a joke and that he didn't mean it.

-/+ support 

-^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (What carpenter said)

+Should get a second chance 

GOOD LUCK :)

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Your ban is for "Ban Evasion"

When you come in and act like Valk and I get screenshots of just some dude name Valk saying money issue then I assume Its valk.

Your ban will be lifted

Edited by Gaur