Banned by Valkyrie

GregMajestic

Steam Name: Skrub King Of All Skrubs

Ingame Name: Trevor Phillips

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:105635721

Ban Length: Perma/Blacklisted

Admin that Banned you: Valkyrie

Reason for Ban: It doesn't state, but I do remember when I didn't pull over when Valkyrie was trying to stop me, he froze me and said that he's gonna DDoS me and he has my IP. At this point I was freaking out so I told him, I'm, going to report you to Zeeptin, he then banned me and blacklisted me

Dispute: I am very sorry that I didn't pull over. I thought I really wanted a chase to go on because I've always pulled over. It kind of got boring pulling over all the time so I thought maybe I could lead a chase. I really want to be unbanned as it has been almost 1 year.

Valk him self was a truly  crappy person he used his powers for his own game and brought fear to people if he didn't get his way +support hopefully you get unbanned I am sorry that he did that to you

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+/- Support seems a lil fishy, yeah Valk did abuse his powers a lot but I've never heard of him threatening to DDOS someone.

Oh, he does. He told me he has my IP just because I didn't pull over. Like WTF. Why are you ruining my life just for a game.

+/- Support

Why take so long to post it if you thought it was unfair?

he was blacklisted and probley  found out valk got banned

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King