Wolffes 2018 intro

[GL] Wolffe

Now i haven't made this at all so here it is. I'm pretty sure most of you know me or have met me or seen me around. If you don't know me well this is for you then. Enjoy!

My name is Wolffe AKA Zach i am 17 years old and I'm in High School! I was born in Germany and then moved to BC when i was 6. I like to bike around the city. Also like to hike on mountains! And just explore around the different countries around the world!  I started playing on GL on 30th of Jun 2016 (about a year and a half) i play Police Rp and Military RP both really good modes i was a SGT in the State Troopers and CERT on Police Rp and also SRT SSGT on Military i was a US Ranger COL.

Now let me tell you my past starting at me being a Manager of SWRP back in 2016 and me being a Mod or Admin of Mil RP in 2016 also. Staffing is fun a lot of fun. Just helping out people with RDM or Someone fail rping. 

Now i hope to see you all on Star Wars RP and just to have fun. See you on the battlefield men!

Thanks For Reading 

why have you not been on PRP 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• 3 months later...
  • Bread locked this topic