Munchies

Steam Name: [GL] |Munchies|

Ingame Name: Munchies

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222609639

Have you donated to the server? Yes, $211

Staff Restriction Length: 6 Months

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Snarlax

Reason for Staff Restriction: Mass Disrespect / Bullying

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): Look just to start this off this is not an appeal because this is was a far Restriction. But It has been exactly 3 Months since I've got my Staff Rrestriction And I think I want to appeal it again because, I don't know how I bullied I only disrespected Snar and another person I'm not gonna say his name. But I do not condone to any bullying its not good and its not good on others... But I do admit to disrespecting I know what I said and I shouldn't of said that at all. I have ADHD which means I cannot control it and when something goes wrong or someone isn't listening ADHD gets to you and then thats's when you get angry and etc.. But I have been changing now and I have learnt from my mistakes. Snar did make a good decision to put me on a Staff Restriction and I have been changing a bit now because being staff restricted is not good so I'm pushing myself to be a better person and acting professional around things, Some people are seeing some improvement from me.. I would just like to show some improvement to Snar and I just want to be on good terms with him and forget the past. Again I do not condone to any bullying and its not good at all and nobody should be bullied. I do apologise for my behaviour in the past Snar, It was not right for me to disrespect you at all you're here everyday working your bum off and I just pretty much ruined your day when I came in your channel and I'm sorry for that. I feel like this staff restriction should get removed because I miss the Staff Team a lot and I have learnt from my mistakes and I feel like I have changed for the better and I'm starting to control my ADHD a bit better. Snar I'm sorry for what I said to you and that other person I shouldn't of said anything I have learnt from my mistakes and I hope we can all get along together again I'm so sorry.

P.S I know I have been denied twice but I'm doing this again because it has been exactly 3 months and I feel like I have learnt from my mistakes and I feel like I'm changing now and others can see that as well. I do not condone to any bullying and I would never bully anyone. I only disrespected them and I have tried apologising to both of them multiple times. Hope to be back on the staff team soon and again I'm so sorry Snar I do mean it.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+- support 

sorry munchies but maybe you should just wait on the 6 months you have been denied twice I do agree you have learnt your lesson but punishments are punishments  at the end of the day

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+support I believe he has learned his lesson deserves a second chance Munchies is a good guy and he knows what he's doing and we need more people on staffs than we have

^^^

Police RP|SNR Trooper Henry 1T85|SWAT CPL|Henry XR04|SGT Henry|Moderator|Support Staff|Forum Diplomat|BSI PI Henry 1I-70|SSSA Henry XS12| NSA Agent 4D29

StarwarsRP|Acolyte|ST PVT 9999|

+support I believe he has learned his lesson deserves a second chance Munchies is a good guy and he knows what he's doing and we need more people on staffs than we have

Munchies has matured a lot and I Must say i am impressed with how much keep it up munchies I think you would make a great addition to the staff team despite the things you have done or said we all make mistakes some are hard to forgive but grudges and with holding someone from proving themselfs again for this long after all you have changed I think is a bit excessive.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

+HUGE support 

-Improved

-Great person

-Awesome captain

-SUPER active

I haven't known munchies for awhile but for the time ive known him he has been one of the nicest people. he does joke around a bit but its all in a humorous attempt. I feel like his past should not represent him anymore and he should be allowed to be staff. I also think he would be a great addition to staff and for the better of the community. Good luck munchies <3

+HUGE support 

-Improved

-Great person

-Awesome captain

-SUPER active

I haven't known munchies for awhile but for the time ive known him he has been one of the nicest people. he does joke around a bit but its all in a humorous attempt. I feel like his past should not represent him anymore and he should be allowed to be staff. I also think he would be a great addition to staff and for the better of the community. Good luck munchies <3

what my dad said^

+HUGE support 

-Improved

-Great person

-Awesome captain

-SUPER active

+HUGE support 

-Improved

-Great person

-Awesome captain

-SUPER active

+HUGE support 

-Improved

-Great person

-Awesome captain

-SUPER active

+HUGE support 

-Improved

-Great person

-Awesome captain

-SUPER active

+HUGE support 

-Improved

-Great person

-Awesome captain

-SUPER active

+Support Good boyo

+HUGE support 

-Improved

-Great person

-Awesome captain

-SUPER active

I personally think that munchies should be lifted from his punishment. I think he’s a nice guy (who can sometimes overreact or be uber critical), but at the end of the day I think he’s a guy who is honest.

+support

+- support 

sorry munchies but maybe you should just wait on the 6 months you have been denied twice I do agree you have learnt your lesson but punishments are punishments  at the end of the day

I'm sorry for what I have seen you have been mean to me so -support

I myself too have ADHD. I also have autism. I know exactly where you're coming from. Just try not to use ADHD as your way of basically saying "ADHD makes me do bad things" while yes, that is the case, almost NEVER anyone understands us. that's like me saying "I have cancer, so I can do drugs and murder people if I want to.

+HUGE support 

-Improved

-Great person

-Awesome captain

-SUPER active

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+HUGE support 

-Improved

-Great person

-Awesome captain

-SUPER active

~Mervin

Accepted

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18