JaneTheRipper Ban Appeal

Jane The Ripper

JaneTheRipper

JaneTheRipper(didn't get to make one)

STEAM_0:1:33619709

(1 Week)6 days 23hours 43 mins

Gamikzone

Mass player disrespect, mass bullying, telling people to kill himself, LTAP, mass staff dis

I like to say this is my first time getting onto this server, and I joined 2 times, the first time I joined was for 2 or 3 seconds and my game crashed, I rejoined after getting onto my game again and then I got the ban saying well everything mass disrespect, bullying, and staff dis even though I didn't even get to play, didn't do anything but join the server, would like some to check if that was really me or the logs saying that I did all that.

+Support

My apologizes I was trying to ban someone else but I clicked your steamid by accident. Im working with  SMT to get the ban removed asap, again my apologies for any inconvenience I've caused.

Everyone makes mistakes!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

sorry Jane for the ban wrong person me and Gamikzone were trying to solve a Issue and we got the wrong name feel free to join TS (Teamspeak) Its: ts.Gaminglight.com. SMT can take care of It. I will let SMT know you were Wrongfully Banned! -Truly Sorry for the Inconvenience -Corbin

Edited by Corbin(Presley)
edit

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander