What is the biggest meme on GL?

Nimo

3 hours ago, Injoker said:

Senior - "Yeah I promoted him what's wrong with the name Ben Doverson?" Jeffe - "Bend Over..." Senior - "Oh fuck I am stupid sorry"

"It's not disrespect if you do it to everyone" - Scheffer

"Normally there will be tryouts, but there will be no tryouts because you are all failures" - Senior

22 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

“WHERES THE ROLEPLAY”

&

”CYA ON THE FORUMS

&

”PD family” (I had to toss my old family in, can you blame me?)

this is about memes not minges

• Like 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

you know whats a good meme... that moment you load into GamingLight and you can see the game load in and then you see the gamingLight MOTD and then you computer craps itself and crashes you game and then you get a blue screen... yeah that's a good meme BTW PM me if you get it

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/6/2018 at 10:47 AM, Injoker said:

Senior - "Yeah I promoted him what's wrong with the name Ben Doverson?" Jeffe - "Bend Over..." Senior - "Oh fuck I am stupid sorry"

"It's not disrespect if you do it to everyone" - Scheffer

XD LMFAO

BEST MEME " THERE ARE NO TRYOUTS TODAY BECAUSE YOUR ALL FAILIURES"- SENIOR

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

I did not know your black-Bobby 2k18 @Brandon0623

me holding db

im a administrator of the serve and your a minged person of the server have a nice day-Bobby 2k18

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

On 7/14/2018 at 6:23 AM, Will Newel said:

TsmMythical trying to get his teamspeak tags. 

Trying to get Ts rags in general 

On 7/7/2018 at 11:30 PM, balloonhail4979 said:

you know whats a good meme... that moment you load into GamingLight and you can see the game load in and then you see the gamingLight MOTD and then you computer craps itself and crashes you game and then you get a blue screen... yeah that's a good meme BTW PM me if you get it

Original 

• Bread locked this topic