Jabs - Ban Appeal

Jabs Savage

Steam Name: Savage

Ingame Name: Black Ass | I Aint Do Nothin | Jabs | 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47518215 

Ban Length: 4 Months

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: Acting as management  , Failure to comply as management , LTAP , Disrespecting SMT , Offensive name..

Dispute: I never disrespected anyone nor did i acted as i was management. Staff was below ratio and all of the other staff either was AFK or refused to get on. I kept on getting RDM'd and was frustrated the fact that not a single staff member came to me and took care of the situation. In fact , A staff member did TP to me and flew away after a few seconds. Nobody didn't want to answer my staff calls and other people were getting frustrated too. Everyone (Including 2 staff members that were on duty) were telling Fame to get on as he was refusing to. After telling him that i was going to report him on the forums he then switched to staff and brought me to him and started to harass me and threaten to ban me. I never done nothing to disrespect him and i believe that hes picking on me because we have plenty of issues with each other before he even became SMT. I tabbed out getting ready to make a complain and tab back in to find me in a admin sit with Snar. I was disappointed the fact that he accused me of picking on him and telling him what to do when clearly staff was begging for help and he wasn't doing anything. I refused to change my name because i didn't look at it as offensive. I've had this name for awhile now and no one ever complained about it. If someone did i would of understand and changed it. You forced changed my name to something else that totally offended me and that was the reason for the LTAP. I plaid on this server for years and never had i minged around causing issues. I feel like this ban should be overturned/shorten .. 

Police RP 

-Rockford State Trooper #119

- Police Captain

-ARU CPT Trojan 11 

"When truth is no longer free, freedom is no longer real: the truths of the police are the truths of today."

• Manager

-BIG Support

- Big Minge

- I believe Snar more then your word

- Deserves Ban

-Impersianted Valk Yesterday

-Causing Issues on the server yesterday

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+/-Support

Why didn't you get on, or tell SMT that staff wouldn't get on?

-Never gets on staff when asked [Personally]

-Broke many rules

-Causes issues

+Fame didn't get on when I asked him, kept saying he doesn't have to [WHILE UNDER RATIO AND NO STAFF WERE ON]

+Did witness Fame's sit while cloaked and was quite rude.

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

+/-Support

-Broke many rules

-Causes issues

+Fame didn't get on when I asked him, kept saying he doesn't have to [WHILE UNDER RATIO AND NO STAFF WERE ON]

Idk the whole story but I’m pretty sure snar doesn’t ban for no reason 

~Mervin

+/-Support

-Broke many rules

-Causes issues

Im not staff

I don't know why i still have the forum tags

Idk the whole story but I’m pretty sure snar doesn’t ban for no reason 

I never said he banned me for no reason .. I was just asking for a ban shorten or for it to be overturned

Police RP 

-Rockford State Trooper #119

- Police Captain

-ARU CPT Trojan 11 

"When truth is no longer free, freedom is no longer real: the truths of the police are the truths of today."

-BIG Support

- Big Minge

- I believe Snar more then your word

- Deserves Ban

-Impersianted Valk Yesterday

-Causing Issues on the server yesterday

You also never spoke with SMT about your SMod Rank Removal and I seen you using these powers like picking up your car so - Support

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

A. Our ban system is broken. It was a 2 day ban that somehow got made a 4 month ban.

B. Just to clarify, he wasn’t staff ingame when I banned him

You had a extremely careless attitude when you spoke to me. You acted as management when you shouldnt of, you left the server when I tried to talk with you, and failed to change your name when I asked, and instead questioned me on why. After i changed your name, you changed it back to another unneeded name. Unacceptable

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

A. Our ban system is broken. It was a 2 day ban that somehow got made a 4 month ban.

You had a extremely careless attitude when you spoke to me. You acted as management when you shouldnt of, you left the server when I tried to talk with you, and failed to change your name when I asked, and instead questioned me on why. After i changed your name, you changed it back to another unneeded name. Unacceptable

-support 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-support

-support

If it was meant as a 2 day ban, can we keep it for a 4 month due to feedback from community?

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

Steam Name: Savage

Ingame Name: Black Ass | I Aint Do Nothin | Jabs | 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47518215 

Ban Length: 4 Months

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: Acting as management  , Failure to comply as management , LTAP , Disrespecting SMT , Offensive name..

Dispute: I never disrespected anyone nor did i acted as i was management. Staff was below ratio and all of the other staff either was AFK or refused to get on. I kept on getting RDM'd and was frustrated the fact that not a single staff member came to me and took care of the situation. In fact , A staff member did TP to me and flew away after a few seconds. Nobody didn't want to answer my staff calls and other people were getting frustrated too. Everyone (Including 2 staff members that were on duty) were telling Fame to get on as he was refusing to. After telling him that i was going to report him on the forums he then switched to staff and brought me to him and started to harass me and threaten to ban me. I never done nothing to disrespect him and i believe that hes picking on me because we have plenty of issues with each other before he even became SMT. I tabbed out getting ready to make a complain and tab back in to find me in a admin sit with Snar. I was disappointed the fact that he accused me of picking on him and telling him what to do when clearly staff was begging for help and he wasn't doing anything. I refused to change my name because i didn't look at it as offensive. I've had this name for awhile now and no one ever complained about it. If someone did i would of understand and changed it. You forced changed my name to something else that totally offended me and that was the reason for the LTAP. I plaid on this server for years and never had i minged around causing issues. I feel like this ban should be overturned/shorten .. 

Most of the time when you come on the server it’s to cause issues and minge around. And I never threatened to ban you all I said is to stop being rude in OOC and to just play on the server and have fun. I don’t know where you got “ he threatened to ban me” from that but yeah. Also we never had issues in the past the only problem I have with you is you always come onto the server to minge and that’s it. It’s not needed anymore Jabs. It’s extremely childish behavior. 

+/-Support

-Broke many rules

-Causes issues

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Complete  

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18